Naboo: Airfield (ZOMBIE EDITION) Beta

Started by Breakdown, October 16, 2009, 10:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: ag on October 18, 2009, 08:28:11 PM
This map would look great with AK47s XD
Release assets perhaps?
breakdown, i think ag is suggesting the AK47s assets is something he would release so that they could be used in your map. i am still learning why some mapinfo text documents dont work. here is the link to the AK47 mod http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=676.0 also, ag count me in on the beta testing ok.

this is an awesome map even though its a little dark so often you have to look on your radar to see some enemys. then you should make a rebel cp which cant be captured accessed by zombie because when i play it online by the time i spawn they got the cp overrun.
then i usually pick the 3rd guy from rebels because hes the only one who can stand up to these zombies. his gun fires really fast but needs a fix on recoil (after like 10 shots it starts spraying fire in wide direction). the white cp cant be captured. and if you could make a difference from the spawn point of the zombies it would be awesome (they spawn from everywhere resulting in you getting killed if you stay and defend the cp. this map would be the best if you could fix that

The white CP is meant to be 'un-capture-able', so when the zombies capture your command
post, they don't win by default.

@ keenmike
I stopped progress of that mod out the lack of time and effort. I still have the msh files (but I'm still looking for the .tga files)

#TYBG

@Wario

Yeah, what Unit33 said

The point of having the CP captured is to prevent respawning, since after all, after zombie bites, you turn into a zombie, so you can't really turn back

But as I said earlier, I nice challenge is to try and recapture the CP to let your buddy back in

Also, the rifle recoil isn't gonna be fixed, it's like that to add some difficulty, also so it's in balance with the other classes

i got the fix. just set the server to a minimum of two players need to join. i think for october scary week i will leave my crazy desktop set to run this map with the swbf1 game dedicated server. it will be set to play when two players are ready to join.

Awesome Cull! Thanks for all your help and work!

more than two can join and the server can be set to more than two minimum players. so if alot of guys want to experience this map i can set the server to the amount of players. and the game will star when the last player joins, wich will give all a chance to get to saftey. i will talk my wife to let me play up till the time i have to get to work. so when all is ready to try this map contact me in xfire thru the mpcgamers community.

Its realy great but my only problem is that some of my stupid clones are just looking around them! doing nothing

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Verik, clones in this map? the zombie bots are very smart. try and get 25 feet close, and one or two will start to hunt you down. and they wait around corners for you to pop out. who were you in the map with because it is best played with at least two humans. it is hard to take the cp. i would like to play with four humans in this map. count me in anytime you want to play this map. call me in xfire ok.

:o Looks Wicked. Trying it out now.  :)

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

count me in on this fun map. find me in the xfire mpcgamers community nightly available.