Naboo: Airfield (ZOMBIE EDITION) Beta

Started by Breakdown, October 16, 2009, 10:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 16, 2009, 10:16:53 PM Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:00:56 PM by Buckler
Naboo: Airfield (ZOMBIE EDITION) Beta

http://www.SWBFgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=65

So, for just a small project for Hallowwen, I modified the Naboo Airfield map into a special zombie editon

It's still in beta stages, but remember, this isn't really  a serious project, just a fun little thing I made out of boredom, so don't bother making a list of bugs saying "localisation needs to be fixed, skin needs to fixed" etc. etc. I might make more changes before actual halloween.

Also, I reccomend you play this in MP with a few buddies, much more fun that way.

The main objective for both teams is jsut to survive and kill the other team completley, the map is too small for something objective based

Credits:
Me- Map, units etc.
Hardcore - ideas, testing help, other help :)
Cull - testing help online
Jedikiller - testing
AG- testing

October 17, 2009, 11:46:06 AM #1 Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 12:15:10 PM by keenmike
i am working on the mapinfo text document for hosting this map. some maps i can make a mapinfo text document file and it works. this map i cant get it to work. GCW,NABOO: AIRFIELD (ZOMBIE) GCW,nabzomb1a,alliance,imperial,2,300

WOW, that was truly one of the best SWBF experiences I've ever had.
Awesomeness embodied as a map !
You've nailed it, now I wonder what other maps this would jazz up...
You could release a whole series, darn, I'm going straight back on that thing...

Thanks a ton Unit33! It means a lot
Also Cull, thank you for trying to set up servers with this on it!

Bravo Breakdown, Bravo.
What a map to bring me back to SWBF.
Sure a few bugs here and there, maybe make them less fast.
9.4/10 my final score

Hey, BD, ever think of a multiplayer part to this?
It doesn't work very well.

MP has worked fine for us in beta testing.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

yeah, but what im saying is, i play with someone, and by the time they get in the game, the zombies have taken the CP...

Yeah, thats really something I can;t fix

But the challenge to it is is to try and capture the CP so your buddy can respawn :D

Thanks for the feedback!

it is possible to capture the cp with the improve ments breakdown made. i pick the gunner at the bottom with mines, nades and a gun that kills easy. i just wish i could figure out why some mod maps crash when i make a mapinfo text document just like i have with other maps. the example is the JMMC Training Underground mod map, i made a mapinfo text document and it worked so easy. i would like to have this ZOMBIE map up and with a little extra enforcements so more friends can join.

Possibly the greatest map...

ever...

#TYBG

This map would look great with AK47s XD
Release assets perhaps?

#TYBG