Star Wars Combine

Started by Vendetta, December 05, 2010, 05:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since this is a Star Wars related forum, I figured I'd share a Star Wars game.  Ironic, huh? :slap:

I've played this game for about 4 months now, and I have to say, theres always something new to learn and do.  Its called the Star Wars Combine.  It is the most advanced SW game on the internet.  Basically, its the entire SW galaxy and universe and lets you decide what you want to do, from the equipment you want to wear/use, to the very building and doorways you step through.

There are no original heroes in the Combine, you create them.  You choose what factions you want to join.  Join the Galactic Empire, The Rebel Alliance, the Falleen Federation, the Trade Federation, or any of the other dozens of factions out there.  Find a known Jedi, and see if you are sensitive in the force, and become a Jedi if you are!  Choose what race you want to be, from a Geonosian to a Corellian to a Twi'lek.  Everything is at your choice.

It is unavoidable.  It is your destiny.

The game is quite advanced needless to say.  I figured I would share this game with some of you, since Star Wars is the forums theme.

If you do want to join the Combine, do know that you have to create a real name.  You can't just put "Vendetta" as what you want your Handle (username) to be.  It took me a few registrations to figure that out :XD:

Also, it isn't an instant sign up and join thing, you actually have to be accepted by an administrator, which can be a few hours to a few days to be confirmed.  They will email you saying if you were accepted or not, as well as your temporary password.  You can change the password once you log in if you wish.

My name is Jon Onasi in the combine.  You can DM(Dark Message) me in the combine if you need help, or just message me on here too.  The game is quite confusing and very weird at the start, but it is quite amazingly fun in time when you find good friends, a good faction, and find your destiny  :o

Join the Combine here.

Newest one!

I registered my name is Festus Rayner, I'm hoping to join the Galatic Empire

Lol, i've tried this game a long time ago with a friend. He liked it...i didn't XD

Good luck with the game (i need some action!)

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Was it kevin, verik?

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Well, looks like we are enemies then Festus!   :giggle:

Newest one!

I guess we are rebel scum

you  ->  :'(       :commander:   <- me

December 08, 2010, 08:17:07 PM #6 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 01:26:57 PM by Vendetta
I'm not with the Rebel Alliance, I'm with the Falleen Federation.   :apesmall:

Newest one!