SWTCW Soundtrack Anyone?

Started by Kit Fisto, February 12, 2014, 07:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So on kevinkiner.com Mr. Kiner has over 50 songs available to listen to for free! All from TCW TV show! I love the soundtrack (especially the Season 5 finale arc which has 20 songs) and I decided to download the mp3's.

These songs aren't available to buy (I would have just bought them if they were) and I have a .zip file with all the songs correctly named with, well here this will show you what I did within iTunes so that they are perfect.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

My question is, does anyone want them? I'll give you the download link if you want it...

February 12, 2014, 07:48:06 PM #1 Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 07:51:07 PM by 411Remnant
well if it was made free by the creator...please links :D
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

February 12, 2014, 08:54:29 PM #3 Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 02:28:45 PM by Kit Fisto
[REMOVED LINK]

If you use iTunes everything should look like the above screenshots (in first post). If anyone doesn't use iTunes could you tell me if it still retains the album artwork, title etc.?

Guess who just found part of our game soundtrack :cheer:
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 12, 2014, 08:54:29 PM
If anyone doesn't use iTunes could you tell me if it still retains the album artwork, title etc.?
She hath retained her shape, I cans see it all just fine. Album artwork, title, Artists, and track number.

Thanks for sharing!

Hmm, I might download these, just a bit uncertain. I like music, but I generally prefer either lyrics to them, or for them to be techno. Of Star Wars, I do love the music John Williams has composed, but I never see much reason to listen to it.

Regardless, it might be useful for putting with videos and stuff, I guess I might download it at some point. ;)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 13, 2014, 07:53:47 PM
Wait do I need to remove the link?
no, this is in response to using the songs for something else
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 12, 2014, 08:54:29 PM
https://app.box.com/s/nl4n93oy7ashhswt93a4

If you use iTunes everything should look like the above screenshots (in first post). If anyone doesn't use iTunes could you tell me if it still retains the album artwork, title etc.?

So, people who care about sound quality?
:-)

Kiner paid to make the score out of his own pocket apparently, which is why he can post as much as he wants on his site. Having said that, it's still bound to the various copyright laws.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1