What happened with the legion changer?

Started by Kit Fisto, April 16, 2012, 08:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I read this and it seems awesome but I don't think it was ever released?! What happened????
Link to what I'm talking about: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4047.msg41303#msg41303

Oh, look it's right here http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=532.  And your right it wasn't released or even finished. And I've completely remade my skin.lvls since I lost my original. So basically I made almost the whole mod in the past couple hours.

Thank you sleepkiller!!! Is it online compatible?

April 17, 2012, 06:36:53 PM #4 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:08:14 PM by kitfisto15678
Sleepkiller=master of modding AND porting maps!!!!

Btw your effects are freakin awesome, but is there a way to make the old effects on with the legion changer still there, because I kinda like the old effects best ( hope you don't take offense ).

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on April 17, 2012, 06:36:53 PM
Btw your effects are freakin awesome, but is there a way to make the old effects on with the legion changer still there, because I kinda like the old effects best ( hope you don't take offense ).
Heh, I don't. Each man to his own. Just give me sometime I'll post a version without the effects soon.

Awesome! My favorite became the 212th and 501st right away! Btw, Can't wait for you death star conversion map.

im loving this Mod Sleepkiller and im loving it even more because of the ONLINE COMPATIBLITY!!! :cheers: to who made this Mod
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Sleepkiller made the legion changer mod
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

sweet Bless u SleepKiller dont Sleep Kill me though :'(
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Is this just a modded common.lvl with new effects with seperate individual rep sides? I was under the impression that you could change the skin (legion) of the clones in-game.

Quote from: ¦⊗¦=·»✫Şђã·Żäм✫«=¦⊗¦ on April 20, 2012, 08:16:57 PM
Is this just a modded common.lvl with new effects with seperate individual rep sides? I was under the impression that you could change the skin (legion) of the clones in-game.
Yes you can. Hit the Chage Legion button in the pause menu. Requires the common.lvl to run.

I'm just putting this out there for anyone who runs SWBF on a low graphics computer, when you have this mod on it makes the effects laggy so turn all your video options on low and go to audio and turn effects off. Then its a little better, which is why I like original effects; no lag!

I hit the Change Legion button on the pause menu, nothing happens. Do you put the different legions in the side folder or common folder? Do you need the original rep side, I have the BF2 rep side.

Quote from: ¦⊗¦=·»✫Şђã·Żäм✫«=¦⊗¦ on April 20, 2012, 10:12:58 PM
I hit the Change Legion button on the pause menu, nothing happens. Do you put the different legions in the side folder or common folder? Do you need the original rep side, I have the BF2 rep side.
:slap: I put readmes in place for a reason read it. And yes you will need the original rep side.