Looking for Engineers and Web Designers

Started by IGF-SueKrueger13, January 18, 2020, 06:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone! :)

So, many of you may not know this, but I'm part of an organization called https://darkjedi.org or DJO for short.
In this organization, we have past Battlefront 1/2 (2004/2005) clans (or what we call them; Clubs) such as IGF (Imperial Ground Forces) and RGF (Rebel Ground Forces) which currently no longer support the older Battlefront titles (they support the new ones) but IGF has Retro gaming nights that include the old Battlefront games as well as CIO (Central Imperial Order). Now, in this website we have other clubs that support many different games, including non-Star Wars games.

We have a DJO Staff team that currently is growing and looking for dedicated Coders and people who know how to work with Web Design as well.

DJO has been around since 1996 (that's nearly 24 years!) So, it's definitely an older website. What keeps it going is the dedicated Community we had and currently have that are passionate about making DJO a better place for everyone.

I invite you to send me an email at DJOSueKrueger13@gmail.com or reach me on steam or discord if you're interested in helping us or know of members I should reach out to, here in SWBFGamers. 

Thank you so much for your time, and May the Force be With You!

- SueKrueger13
DJO Chief of Staff XO

CLICK THE IMAGE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE STEAM GUIDE.