Tunngle not working? Check this thread for advice and help.

Started by Led, November 18, 2012, 08:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I checked the Tunngle furoms. Someone had the same exact error as me  :confused:. The reply they got was: Unfortunately the Insufficient System Resources error is a symptom of Operating System corruption.
There is no known solution for this case except reinstalling the Operating System.
Spoiler        :bye:

After the GR server crashed tonight, I wanted to check if anybody was playing on Tunngle, and I saw this in the LAN lobby:

Any idea what's up with this?
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

o.O
Thats neat.... It does that to me for about 1.5 seconds, and then it shows the real map names, ping, and such.

And I can never see [FC] Servers up, or Ententeich for that matter... 
I've found tunnggle to be an extremely useful program, and very easy to use.
All I had to do was (btw I'm on a Windows7 OSx87)

• Download, and register Tunngle.
  • Make acception on firewall for tunngle.
  • Start, login, and search "battlefront."
  • double click on "battlefront" in the search results, wait 5 seconds.
  • And Start SWBF1, and join LAN and played  {PLA}-FastSpawn server.

Yeah, Tunngle is nice. I've been able to use it up until tonight, I don't know if this was just a one time glitch or what.  :blink:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Tunngle has been having lots of lag spikes, connection lost, etc. for me lately. Still it is less laggy than game ranger.

Quote from: Droideka on November 23, 2012, 08:18:23 PM
After the GR server crashed tonight, I wanted to check if anybody was playing on Tunngle, and I saw this in the LAN lobby:

Any idea what's up with this?

That's what I always get :(

I usually get something like that right when I first see the LAN game hosted by my brother. But after like 5 seconds at the most it goes to normal. What happens when you try to join any server?

It just always times out, although I can host servers through Tunngle so it'd be interesting to see if any one can join me...

I think i've only lagged once in Swbfgamers server in GR... so it's not really laggy :D

I cannot load any server, I'm seeing what my connection to it is like.
Then I'll try to fix my problem.

I can not see many servers (because there mostly American) so I wait a while sometimes up to a minute before I can see all the pla or fc servers

Tunngle is smooth online (except for lag spikes). Gameranger is constantly choppy and laggy. I don't know how to fix it so I just play Tunngle.

I get lag spikes about evenly in both lol I play which ever has the most people  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Hi guys, my clan mate (and leader) ACE, asked me what did i do in my root for installing tunngle and be able to host servers.
I explained him i followed all steps and he says that so he did, but he cant set up servers.
Can anyone help us ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com