Snake's Clean Trooper Release Thread

Started by Snake, May 06, 2012, 12:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 06, 2012, 12:29:18 PM Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:01:50 PM by Snake
I have been needing plain white swbf2 troopers but Gametoasts' links to that are broken so I am making my own. I will work on each trooper in my spare time. So far I have done the regular Ep3 Marine:

I will make an Asset Pack and upload it here to SWBFGamers when I have finished all the skins.

---

I got bored and went ahead and did the Jet Trooper too. I kept the green visor.

--

I don't think this has been done before but here is a white (more of a snow) clone commander:

--

White Arc trooper:

--

I don't think this has been done before either, probably because it was so hard. I made a white Felucia Trooper. It looks a lot like the Imp scout trooper but there are some differences. It may not be much different but here it is:

Felucia Trooper:

Vs. Imperial Scout Trooper:

--

White EP3 Sniper:

--

White Phase I Pilot:

--

White Phase I Jet:

--

Asset Pack Link: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=565
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Groovy :)

I'm sure you hate reproducing something thats already been done, but if it's not availiable, it may as well have never happened.
We do what we must.

Good work, SnΛke.

I really hate to bump a topic over a year old, however there's some things I noticed about the pack:

-The ep3 Sniper download only has the cape and 2 images, there's no TGA for the actual skin.
-The Phase 1 ARC Trooper has the skin and pauldron, but not the cape.

If these were meant to be in-progress I understand, if complete however I do not. I was actually planning to edit the TGA files and customize them, but I guess I'l settle for the other skin in the pack and use those instead.

August 06, 2013, 01:45:32 PM #6 Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:03:23 PM by Snake
Hmm.. I will make new ones momentarily.

EP3 Sniper has been added. The arc trooper is fine. The cape is just in the rep_inf_arc_pack_blue.tga
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder