Amateur Modding Contest

Started by SleepKiller, January 20, 2013, 04:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SleepKiller on January 24, 2013, 05:09:50 PM
@Kit Fisto I would rather it be new mods since I want to see new content come out of this. If I let you enter one that is a few months old, everyone might do that. Thus defeating the purpose.
Alright. Well I hope this contest produces great mods!  :cheers:

Just a reminder guys. The contests deadline is in a little over two weeks. So if you haven't started making yours now might be a good time to do so!

Where will we be submitting these mods and how should we go about doing it?

Upload the mod here, post a link to it in this topic saying that it is the mod you would like to enter. If the mod is above 64MB you'll have to use the FTP or an external file host.

February 12, 2013, 06:29:26 PM #19 Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:33:30 PM by aeria.
I'm going to give this a shot.

EDIT: In addition, I'm going to throw in a $10 dollar steam game of your choice in the pot.

Winner gets a 10 dollar steam game. :)

#TYBG

Oh, i have one other question. Who will be judging who wins? or will it be a open poll sort of deal?

I gave it some thought over and here is how it's going to work. The winner will be decided on by the classic poll method. However I will myself be playing through the mods or maps. And will be picking a Honourable Mention who will also receive an award. This is because I don't think everyone who votes will have played through all the mods. Thus if you do one that is of outstanding quality but don't win, you will get some more attention for it.

Hehe, I have a few tricks up mah sleeve this time

Make us proud RC! (no pressure)  :tease:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Our Internet is down for some odd reason, but I am still modding and testing in SP. Hopefully it clears up before the deadline, I've made a lot of progress today.

Unfortunately I haven't started mine yet :(
Real life sucks sometimes.

#TYBG

Quote from: aeria. on February 19, 2013, 09:19:16 AM
Unfortunately I haven't started mine yet :(
Real life sucks sometimes.
Lol, tell me about it^^

I have only worked on assets for mine, not really put anything together yet, good luck to yuh Aeria

LoL, slackers.
I'm almost finished.  Just need to clean up a few things and mine will be good to go  ;)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.