Christmas mod/modmap competition?

Started by RepComm, December 03, 2012, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 21, 2012, 10:52:14 AM
Can't see the photo. Perhaps uploaded wrong?  :confused:

Sometimes I cant see them when I use Firefox.  Try another browser.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I use Safari alot on this site, I might try and see if I can see it on IE9 on my laptop.

I have the same problem with IE9.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Perhaps Phobos needs to reupload the pic?  :confused:

December 21, 2012, 03:29:22 PM #34 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 03:59:22 PM by Phobos
hmm, it changed the link again, how annoying.

I was planning to have this mod ready today but I don't think it will be. Most likely release is tomorrow. Deadline to submitting is the 25th right?

ok thxn

Quote from: Sereja on December 21, 2012, 05:15:03 AM
Well, we can check it out now. Here enother try, from other image host site:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Ohh looks good! I can't wait!

Oh darn. Not sure if I can do this now since I'm off to Scotland for a bit. At least i skinned that Santa model for everybody to use... so hopefully some other entrants will use that.

December 22, 2012, 06:52:24 AM #38 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 07:02:12 PM by -ChristmasCommando-
*Useless comment about me not making the deadline again*

Well, here is my entry:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=884

The map is fast maded, so there maybe lot of issues. In some reason I can't made custom sound for it. :confused:
But I guess it's fun to play, anyway...
So, enjoy, and happy xmas! :xmastim:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

good map sereja, love the lights. shame you cant get sound to work yet, it is definitely tricky.

now that icw battles out of way, i can resume working on my mod. if i get it done by xmas ill release it. hopefully i can finish it by then.

ill just say now, its a skin mod for cloud city. nothing fancy like a mod map, just a simple skin mod.

Would your cc map be oc? It would be fun going on pla or somethin on christmas with that map :D

Yes, online compatible.

It will also work with CCSC but you won't be able to change back to the xmas skin in the same session, because that would require me updating the entire skin changer mod. Too much work for just one skin.

Here is how it looks, with Monochrome Red. Lots and lots of snow   ;)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

LoL I cant see any pic
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on December 23, 2012, 04:08:48 PM
LoL I cant see any pic
i see it. spain internet problem? or is link broken for others. if so then postimage is completely unreliable and i will repost on another site.