GGW3 Map Tournament?

Started by khy, September 09, 2009, 04:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here are the maps... Many of them are awesome, maybe we could have a tourney with these maps.

http://www.freewebs.com/ggwmaps/maplinksinfo.htm#434594191

Maybe we should just participate in the whole thing or something. That could be interesting, although I hear most of the clans in it are rather stupid :/

it's worth considering, if you want to host it shoot me a pm with when you want it to be and we can work it out.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

it's for clans.
But yeah sure ill host it, just seeing if anyone will be there.

Quote from: Jedikiller on September 09, 2009, 04:11:37 PM
Maybe we should just participate in the whole thing or something. That could be interesting, although I hear most of the clans in it are rather stupid :/

it's worth considering, if you want to host it shoot me a pm with when you want it to be and we can work it out.

Hey! _(VS)_ is in the GGW3. And i think MPC should join the GGW3

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

I might join VS for the GGW... I'm still thinking about it.

#TYBG

I said most :P I was referring to some of the other clans besides VS for the most part.

I suppose we could think about joining, but we'd have to put together a team or something. And I was under the impression it had already started.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

yeah, if joining was not possible then a tournament, but if it is...
Id like to be the 2nd to join the MPC team.

I'd be interested in joining as well. I think it should be a collaborative MPC team because the individual clans here aren't getting much done.

well if your going to join you better hurry up  ...practice weeks star 13 sept.

Yeah, if your going to join, you must join within the next 2-3 days otherwise they wont let you. But anyone from MPC that would like to participate in the GGW3 and MPC doesnt make a team, is welcome to fight for _(VS)_ assuming they talk to me about it.

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

Well i just added a rank to _(VS)_ that would allow members from MPC that wanted to join _(VS)_ for the GGW to do so without leaving their clans, Mercenary. Khy, i have just added you since you talked to me last night about it, if anyone else is interested, please contact me on xfire, gameranger, or PM.

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

The problem is that when I'm on xFire, Yankee isn't and vice versa.

#TYBG

Then PM me on here  ::)

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

These are pretty nice customs, way better than all that rookie junk you always get from filefront!   :)

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.