Explanation

Started by Oven, September 14, 2013, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ten Numb on September 14, 2013, 07:22:44 PM
We did not name fake anyone, buckler, majesty joined as ZOMBIE, not bnm zombie, and he even called hond a pig and talked about air killing him... it was majesty.
well OK if you didn't, i wasn't there so idk, its up to the server host to ban whoever is impersonating, and something like that certainly is not a reason to DQ a clan over a banned member (majesty) trying to play in battles when their tunngle can be blocked.

Quote from: Buckler on September 14, 2013, 07:17:19 PM
bnm zombie is a legit player.  He's been around for years.  Idk if he officially joined YAK, but Majesty was trying to leave the public server for the battle.
I think he tried to play a match but left server.
Then ''he'' came back (faked by majesty) and tried to play, but she (majesty) got banned cause of faking people.

Also Rage, i will tell u that a few people trust ur lies. We believe what Joe said, not what u have just tried to invent.

Quote from: Phobos on September 14, 2013, 07:09:11 PM
1) Not true Joseph as I said I wasn't going to post that theory publicly (no need to now that you've proven it beyond all doubt),

2) I already decided not to play in week 5 despite Joseph urging me to namefake him.

3) It's funny how you kick out YAK for no real reason after I already had quit the ICW.

4) You proved my point that you are corrupt and completely against FC. How many players have tag faked 1.0 and 212? Alot more than the few who namefaked.
You  have no reason to remove YAK, several players in FC already quit the ICW. Obviously you were just looking for an excuse to remove YAK from the tournament even though I had already quit YAK last week.

5) It's funny how much you talk behind my back anyway, things I can't say on this site or would get banned. I don't care about the win thats why i dropped out of YAK once i saw how joseph/oven was corrupt. Now he proved my point by removing YAK out of spite for me banning him from the FC website.

6) I never tried to blackmail him lol nice lies. It's sad you and now Joseph have such  low morals as to cheat and disqualify YAK out of personal spite, a clan I wasn't even in anymore.

1) U were gonna post it, as u like blackmailing people and we ALL know it.
2) lol u didnt decide it, u were banned
3) YAK Cheated, after being penalized, that means it should be kicked/banned.
4) He proved he isnt corrupt as u. U wanted him to be corrupt, but ur aim failed.
5) I have already told u by lot of ways what i think of u, and not saying at ur back, also its funny how u say people are copiers, but only u do is copying what other people do/say.
6) Oh yes u were lol. U should create a topic in forum games of inventing stories/dramas, im sure u will get an award as winner !
He didnt cheat or was corrupted as u wish he had.
If so, just prove instead of telling such great stories.

Quote from: Phobos on September 14, 2013, 07:19:29 PM
Looks like a few 1.0 or 212 decided to namefake some YAK and join the server, giving Joseph an excuse to disqualify YAK for no reason.
Obvious.
Lol, lies.
Quote from: Phobos on September 14, 2013, 07:19:29 PMObvious.

Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Oh nice, the classic Rage making up things when he's backed up against a wall. KEEP IT COMIN

September 14, 2013, 07:34:45 PM #33 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 07:36:19 PM by Phobos
Quote from: WusiWild on September 14, 2013, 07:30:19 PM
Oh nice, the classic Rage making up things when he's backed up against a wall. KEEP IT COMIN
classic trolls ganging up on me with nothing but lies

Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 14, 2013, 07:29:26 PM
I think he tried to play a match but left server.
Then ''he'' came back (faked by majesty) and tried to play, but she (majesty) got banned cause of faking people.

Also Rage, i will tell u that a few people trust ur lies. We believe what Joe said, not what u have just tried to invent.

1) U were gonna post it, as u like blackmailing people and we ALL know it.
2) lol u didnt decide it, u were banned
3) YAK Cheated, after being penalized, that means it should be kicked/banned.
4) He proved he isnt corrupt as u. U wanted him to be corrupt, but ur aim failed.
5) I have already told u by lot of ways what i think of u, and not saying at ur back, also its funny how u say people are copiers, but only u do is copying what other people do/say.
6) Oh yes u were lol. U should create a topic in forum games of inventing stories/dramas, im sure u will get an award as winner !
He didnt cheat or was corrupted as u wish he had.
If so, just prove instead of telling such great stories.

Lol, lies.
nobody who is anybody trusts your lies anyder, oven showed the chatlog of you cussing him out, and he didn't do anything obviously but let you get away with it

1) i didnt blackmail anyone
2) I wasnt banned from YAK, i decided to quit after was banned from week 5, ask shazam or look on the YAK board for proof.
3) 1.0 and 212 cheated used to many mercs, using jets, tag fakers, harrasing names and more
4) He is far more corrupt than I could ever be, DQing a clan for no real reason. Taking out his anger towards me against people not involved with this drama who just want to play the game (majority of YAK).
5) Yeah you have talked behind my back i have chatlogs from other people who showed me things u said. I don't copy what ppl say when its false I disprove it.
6) Yeah he cheated i was not in YAK since over a week now.

Nice lies anyder.

Quote from: Phobos on September 14, 2013, 07:34:45 PM
classic trolls ganging up on me with nothing but lies
nobody who is anybody trusts your lies anyder, oven showed the chatlog of you cussing him out, and he didn't do anything obviously but let you get away with it

2) I wasnt banned from YAK, i decided to quit after was banned from week 5, ask shazam or look on the YAK board for proof.
3) 1.0 and 212 cheated used to many mercs,
4) He is far more corrupt than I could ever be, DQing a clan for no real reason. Taking out his anger towards me against people not involved with this drama who just want to play the game (majority of YAK).
5) Yeah you have talked behind my back i have chatlogs from other people who showed me things u said. I don't copy what ppl say when its false I disprove it.

Nice lies anyder.

Rage if the players want to still play they can join 1.0 or 212 there were only 5 people in the streets battle and 2 in the arena battle so in reality how would that have ended for anyone? it would be enten and uef all over again

Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 14, 2013, 07:38:06 PM

Rage if the players want to still play they can join 1.0 or 212 there were only 5 people in the streets battle and 2 in the arena battle so in reality how would that have ended for anyone? it would be enten and uef all over again
Normally I would ask Oven to reconsider kicking YAK considering I had already quit, before Shazam quit, before I knew he (joseph) was corrupt, but I know he is not respectable enough to let YAK continue playing without me, using majesty's interference as an excuse to DQ them.

Quote from: Phobos on September 14, 2013, 07:40:01 PM
Normally I would ask Oven to reconsider kicking YAK considering I had already quit, before Shazam quit, before I knew he (joseph) was corrupt, but I know he is not respectable enough to let YAK continue playing without me, using majesty's interference as an excuse to DQ them.

Well technically josef is yaks representative so i mean i guess he has more of a say than you do on that matter?

September 14, 2013, 07:42:10 PM #37 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 07:43:31 PM by Buckler
Sup :censored:

edit by buckler:  cursing is not tolerated on this forum. 
People are like potatoes; if you eat them they die.

I don't understand how you can say you didn't blackmail anyone when you OBVIOUSLY did in Joe's post. I guess you can go ahead and call me a troll, fascist, inbred, and whatever other insult you can come up with that usually makes no sense. Anyways, congrats on ruining a perfectly good tournament and thinking everyone is against you AS USUAL. You always pull this garbage and its pathetic. Now you will respond with pretty much the same post that I just typed because you literally have NO ROOM to talk to anyone here. You obviously tried to blackmail Joe and it's sad.

Do me a favor and stop lying about the 212th clan, are  you going to start posting week 4 stuff  again?  :wave:

Why can't we all just be friends? .-.
People are like potatoes; if you eat them they die.

September 14, 2013, 07:44:27 PM #41 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 07:46:23 PM by Phobos
Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 14, 2013, 07:41:39 PM
Well technically josef is yaks representative so i mean i guess he has more of a say than you do on that matter?
where did shazam or unit 33 approve of that exactly? and for joseph just to become rep. for yak just to DQ them within 24 hours shows a lot.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 14, 2013, 07:42:58 PM
Do me a favor and stop lying about the 212th clan, are  you going to start posting week 4 stuff  again?  :wave:
then do me a favor and quit lying about me and rest of YAK. only mentioned it since anyder brought it up.

Quote from: WusiWild on September 14, 2013, 07:42:50 PM
I don't understand how you can say you didn't blackmail anyone when you OBVIOUSLY did in Joe's post. I guess you can go ahead and call me a troll, fascist, inbred, and whatever other insult you can come up with that usually makes no sense. Anyways, congrats on ruining a perfectly good tournament and thinking everyone is against you AS USUAL. You always pull this garbage and its pathetic. Now you will respond with pretty much the same post that I just typed because you literally have NO ROOM to talk to anyone here. You obviously tried to blackmail Joe and it's sad.
Obviously I didn't, the theory I posted was proven right after all, congratz to you and joe ruining the tourney and taking your anger out on people not involved as usual. Your hostility is pathetic, it's sad you continue to lie about me which means you have nothing worth saying.

Quote from: Phobos on September 14, 2013, 07:34:45 PM
0) nobody who is anybody trusts your lies anyder, oven showed the chatlog of you cussing him out, and he didn't do anything obviously but let you get away with it

3) 1.0 and 212 cheated used to many mercs, using jets, tag fakers, harrasing names and more

Nice lies anyder.

0) Lol what lies. Everybody wants to know this, what lies ?
Ya, he showed u what u saw on my blog of ICW3 Lies. lol, so what
Why would he ban me cause i told him all i/we thought of him ? Cause he will hate me after that ?

1) u did, there u got the proof, and we all know u would if u had the chance, cause u like having power everywhere.

2)Im not talking on YAK, im talking on turney. U got BANNED 1 Week.

3) Keep inventing lol We broke no rules, but u cant deal with losses

4) Lol, YAK got kicked cause of acumulating penalizations. Guess its fair for everybody but u

5) Ya, all i say to other people is all i say to u here, or somewhere else. (now come and say u do this also, and make me laugh more)

6) Ya, sure. Im waiting for the topic creation

Quote from: WusiWild on September 14, 2013, 07:42:50 PM

Yea Rage, ure the one that ruins the fun of tourneys. Keep blackmailing.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 14, 2013, 07:42:58 PM

And lying on all other clans lol

Quote from: BVBArmy | Sizzors{snp} on September 14, 2013, 07:43:40 PM
Why can't we all just be friends? .-.

Plz Faye, some people was born to not have friends xD
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I encourage Joseph to gather the members of YAK, in particular
Unit33
GDH92
The Pusher
Sleepkiller

and work with them to help decide what should be done.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Phobos on September 14, 2013, 07:19:29 PM
Not true Joseph offered me to use his name, I declined, and have not played at all in the ICW this week. I already told YAK I quit before week 4 started, so Joseph is targeting YAK just out of personal spite.

Looks like a few 1.0 or 212 decided to namefake some YAK and join the server, giving Joseph an excuse to disqualify YAK for no reason.

So 212 and 1.0 will not be earning any victory, as they have a corrupt admin who disqualifies any clan he wants for no reason. I'm not even in YAK anymore yet he DQs them to get back at me for banning him from FC. Obvious.

Quote from: Phobos on September 14, 2013, 07:24:21 PM
well OK if you didn't, i wasn't there so idk, its up to the server host to ban whoever is impersonating, and something like that certainly is not a reason to DQ a clan over a banned member (majesty) trying to play in battles when their tunngle can be blocked.

LOL Phobos you are getting more creative with lying or coming up with stuff. We are faking YAK players? Come on that is just so nonsense. Why would we fake YAK people?

You weren't there? 2nd lie already. Oven/Joseph was able to tell in tunngle. And what makes anyone believe that he told you to join. Where you can obviously tell he rather give up his identity, leave FC respectfully, and keep this ICW going then to break his rules. He knew what was wrong. And he didn't let you play.

He was the best person to do this. He is the most unbias probably being in a clan. You say crap thats not even true to use as a crappy comeback. Lies left and right. 1.0 and 212 will have a victory because we play more fair then you will. And we will get all the fun possible. WITHOUT YOU

Whats the point of YAK to keep playing if no one can come. There was no one playing although there were plenty of people on xfire to play in the streets battle. Half of the people had to leave. All the people in YAK rage quit during the Harbor battle. This way everyone can still play without having people ruin the game.

You ripped on Disciple for saying his opinion. You must be part communist. Or Facist because everything is controlled by you. I'd put an example but I think you might know who I refer to.

HI SCIZZORS! No bad language xD
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.