Announcing: MPC Summer Bash

Started by Droideka, July 13, 2009, 08:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just to clear this up, it won't be too late to join until there are 16 people signed up. Right now there are 13, so there are 3 spots open. Sign up before it's too late guys.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Btw, Droideka. You're bracket link goes to a login page? Is it because the brackets aren't set up yet?

The brackets aren't set up yet because we don't have all 16 slots filled but that wasn't the problem- I gave the wrong link. The right link has been put in the original post, it will bring you to the bracket now.

Come on guys, only 3 more people til we can start! Sign up now so we can get this thing on the road!

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

Opps, sry I didn't see this earlier. Now we only need 2 more people.

Count Me in!!

As long as i don't have to verse Yankee, I'll be ok...  :smile:

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

And that makes 16!!!! Hurray, although 15 of them dont want to face me first round....  :confused:

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

i wouldn't mind facing you first round :) i like a good challenge.

Play against yankee when hes not listening to music :P He's a little easier that way :)

On the Bracket it has a "Pick It" option, does that mean we can have bets on the outcome? that would be fun, but what could be the prize?  :shrug:

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

Idk yankee, that must be some feature I'm unaware of.

The brackets have been decided:

Side A:
Inert vs. Captain Rex
Yankee vs. Yatter
Droideka vs. Zorba1994
Commander Gree vs. Aeria Gloris

Side B:
General X vs. SchTicK
Master Zen vs. Blade
Destructor vs. Rhino
Tomaszl vs. Khyler

The first round will last a week. Please contact your partner and set up a time and date you both can fight, make sure that I have results by the end of the week! People that have not finished a match will be given a Bye at random. I don't want to have to resort to this.

Good luck, and may the best SWBF'er win.

:cheers:

cool inert ill challenge you when I see you on gr. :) Cant wait to play you. wait does deka have to watch this or does he trust us to tell the truth?