A new SWBFGamers Bracket Tournament

Started by SleepKiller, November 02, 2012, 08:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: [FC]Helios on February 28, 2013, 04:38:38 PM
This saturday works for me almost all day, pick a time any time

Ok, I can do that. Prolly before lunch EST time. :P

Is there a server issue? French and I are ready for our match.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Indeed actually no PLA servers are up either all I see is SWBFGamers.com Mando and SWBFGamers- Shotgun.

Edit:Of Led's servers I mean I see UEF and FC servers though.

GG Frenchy :D

[spoiler][/spoiler]

You're next Devil :P

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

March 01, 2013, 04:38:03 PM #64 Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:31:10 PM by {212}FrenchFryZ
GG Norris, I hope someone does there match quick so that I have someone to battle in the losers bracket

Feel free to start organizing your match with Rajsombath. I consider those matches to be part of the first round although they will run under a separate deadline.

March 01, 2013, 04:47:35 PM #66 Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 04:51:26 PM by {212th} Ldr. Norris
Quote from: SleepKiller on March 01, 2013, 04:39:39 PM
Feel free to start organizing your match with Rajsombath. I consider those matches to be part of the first round although they will run under a separate deadline.

Will do :tu:

I see Rajsombath on xfire a lot. xFire me when you're ready Devil :D

EDIT: Meant to mention that I really enjoyed my first match, I was a bit shocked at how off I was with the original xhairs, this shall be a grand tourny. Thanks SK :P

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on March 01, 2013, 04:47:35 PM

Will do :tu:

I see Rajsombath on xfire a lot. xFire me when you're ready Devil :D

EDIT: Meant to mention that I really enjoyed my first match, I was a bit shocked at how off I was with the original xhairs, this shall be a grand tourny. Thanks SK :P
Oh now I understand why it is a mod map :)
Thanks for trying to come phantom but I guess sunday it is :)

March 02, 2013, 08:23:02 AM #68 Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:26:47 AM by (212) Cpl. Ruger
GG Helios, you played to the best of your abilities  ;) I lost 9-10. Helios has the screenshot. 

Edit: [spoiler][/spoiler]

http://secure.xfire.com/screenshots/127461530
heres screenshot gg Ruger, Der Heine Ferr your next!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I am ready
i have to download an app for my smartphone that shows me your time :D
when do you want to knock me out ? :D
To be the Best, you have to beat the Best.

Quote from: Der Feine Herr on March 02, 2013, 11:48:15 AM
I am ready
i have to download an app for my smartphone that shows me your time :D
when do you want to knock me out ? :D
Nice attitude ;)

he was winning 9-6 and i said i cant play, as i had really bad lagg that wouldnt let me move or shoot in the direction i wanted to, so we decided to have a rematch, at the end id say: Der Feine Herr is a great opponent :D, I Recommend dueling Der Heine Ferr as he is fun, fair, and overall a very reasonable guy.
GG man :)
Here is the pic from the match: http://secure.xfire.com/screenshots/127465159

Quote from: [FC]Helios on March 02, 2013, 01:11:45 PM
he was winning 9-6 and i said i cant play, as i had really bad lagg that wouldnt let me move or shoot in the direction i wanted to, so we decided to have a rematch, at the end id say: Der Feine Herr is a great opponent :D, I Recommend dueling Der Heine Ferr as he is fun, fair, and overall a very reasonable guy.
GG man :)
Here is the pic from the match: http://secure.xfire.com/screenshots/127465159

Was it a one of (like a laggy day :P) Or do you have lagg quit a bit? Just curious

Quote from: {212} Nixo on March 02, 2013, 02:54:07 PM
Was it a one of (like a laggy day :P) Or do you have lagg quit a bit? Just curious
My family were downloading movies, as i was dueling, and this morning my internet wasnt well, i usually have 72-96 ping and while dueling i had a ping averaging of 274