A new SWBFGamers Bracket Tournament

Started by SleepKiller, November 02, 2012, 08:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Round Two is a go guys.

Aside from the ones you can see on the bracket the following matches will be part of Round 2 as well.

R. Winner of N vs Winner of O
S. Winner of P vs Winnder of Q

These two matches are not subject to the two weak limit and can have an extension of up to a week if need be.

Happy fighting :)

So can I duel helios now? If so I will be on almost whole day tommrow on xfire, no school :cheer:

Quote from: Erudite on March 07, 2013, 06:09:59 PM
So can I duel helios now? If so I will be on almost whole day tommrow on xfire, no school :cheer:
Aww lucky you :( my spring break starts on monday, anyway i should be able to duel tomorrow
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

What day and time do you want to duel Mr. Ruger  :cheers:

I guess I have to wait for Norris.....
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Good game Gdh :P First time ive tried this, fingers corssed

FrenchFryz add me on xfire that we can find a date
To be the Best, you have to beat the Best.

Thanks for the game Nixo it was fun. It's been a nice tournament to be a part of. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Der Feine Herr on March 11, 2013, 01:30:13 PM
FrenchFryz add me on xfire that we can find a date
I thought I did... Anyway I can't have our match until Thursday afternoob/night at the earliest. If you just want to PM me instead of sending me xfire mess. then that's fine too.

Sorry if I held you guys up to long. I will get to my match pronto. What works for you Elite? Sorry about yesterday, I was to tired from the trip.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on March 18, 2013, 08:32:38 AM
Sorry if I held you guys up to long. I will get to my match pronto. What works for you Elite? Sorry about yesterday, I was to tired from the trip.

I'll be on 8pm - 11pm EST all week
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Are you out there Scaredy Cat? :P What time would work for you?

Can't wait to fight the victor of Norris vs Elite! :cheer:

Sorry, haven't been on lately I've been very busy with school and such I'll be happy to do my battle tommorow. Hope I didn't hold anything up.  :shrug: