CC Hallway Only Sniper 1v1 Leaderboards Tournament

Started by Phobos, August 21, 2012, 10:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i Challenge Gdh92 to a match i should be on to play tomorrow anywhere from 4-8 pm est.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I challenge 212 Mart.  :whip: Whenever you can and whenever I'm on xfire.  :tu:

I challenge Josh to a duel. I'm usually on anywhere from 1PM-12AM EST so give me a shout on xfire when you're online.
Climate is what you expect. Weather is what you get.

November 01, 2012, 09:49:14 AM #65 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 10:25:44 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Quote from: {212}Mart on November 01, 2012, 07:14:16 AM
Um where is the bracket? :D
I was wondering that:). Is it being randomised first or are we just going on the order it is now? I'm not complaining, I know in sniping I'm going straight to the bottom.  :bye:

Edit: I was challenged but theres no server so I'm guessing it hasn't started.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

November 01, 2012, 11:20:22 AM #66 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:22:20 AM by Niño
From what I understand no one is ranked at the beginning so you can challenge anyone. When the first two people duel each other and post their screenshots here then they will be handed ranks 1 and 2 respectively, and the next people to do so will be ranked 3 and 4. This process continues until 10 people are ranked and then you're only allowed to challenge a person up to 2 places above you. Correct me if I'm wrong Phobos.

Quote from: Niño on November 01, 2012, 11:20:22 AM
From what I understand no one is ranked at the beginning so you can challenge anyone. When the first two people duel each other and post their screenshots here then they will be handed ranks 1 and 2 respectively, and the next people to do so will be ranked 3 and 4. This process continues until 10 people are ranked and then you're only allowed to challenge a person up to 2 places above you. Correct me if I'm wrong Phobos.

That is correct. I am working on the server now and it should be up sometime today.

I tried using challonge to set up a bracket but it isn't going to work for this kind of tournament so I will update the 2nd post with a custom bracket soon.

Hm okay then Kitfisto i am on around 4pmest to 5:20pmest then from 6pmest to about 8 pmest , and i challenge Sev or Gdh or Josh if i see them, if not someone i do see, well if the servers are up by then :P

November 01, 2012, 01:04:44 PM #70 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 01:13:57 PM by Phobos
The server is up now. Please contact me if the server hangs or crashes I will try to check on it at least once a day.

Server name:
-SWBFGamers-1v1-CC-Hallway-Tournament

Server pass:
swbfsniper

Challenges are now open, first come first serve. Post screenshots here for the matches and I will update the leaderboards in the second post later tonight.

Also to reduce chances of interference I have made it so both players must be in the server before the round begins.

I am considering giving out 'prizes' to the top 3 after this is finished. It could be some form of mod or something else I haven't decided yet.

ya so i wanna challenge josh...

server is down until i find out whats causing the recon glitch