CC Hallway Only Sniper 1v1 Leaderboards Tournament

Started by Phobos, August 21, 2012, 10:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
will it be Infinite Ammo?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Is it possible to make the um reload slower for nades so there will be no spam?

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 06, 2012, 05:09:08 PM
will it be Infinite Ammo?
yes

Quote from: {212}Mart on October 06, 2012, 05:21:03 PM
Is it possible to make the um reload slower for nades so there will be no spam?
yes i could make the imps throw nades slow like rebels

Yay infinite ammo!  :cheer:

Could someone give me info on posting a picture in the spoiler, I have tried almost everything. One thing I do almost works but the picture is to big, any help?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on October 25, 2012, 09:58:21 AM
Could someone give me info on posting a picture in the spoiler, I have tried almost everything. One thing I do almost works but the picture is to big, any help?

[spoiler][img][/img][/spoiler]

If the image is too big try scaling it down or just linking to it

Is there a specific rule on standing in a players CP while they spawn to shoot them in the back? I wasn't planing to do this, just wondering. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I thought I did, maybe im doing it wrong. Can I get instructions on how to do it all?

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 25, 2012, 10:14:44 AM
Is there a specific rule on standing in a players CP while they spawn to shoot them in the back? I wasn't planing to do this, just wondering. :)

there probably wont be however i may be able to create something where you would automatically lose if you camped in the enemy cp for too long. i have an idea i am testing atm but if it doesnt work a long spawn protection timer such as 5 seconds should be enough to prevent being spawn killed.

This might be a better idea, With the feature that you can only be in the hallway why don't you cut the hallway in half with the block so one person can only get halfway across hall but can shoot\ nade through it.

Quote from: Josh on October 25, 2012, 10:56:11 AM
This might be a better idea, With the feature that you can only be in the hallway why don't you cut the hallway in half with the block so one person can only get halfway across hall but can shoot\ nade through it.
Because then some players could resort to camping and trying to time out their opponent, dragging out the rounds far too long.

Now that I can play on PC servers, can I join this tournament? Or is it too late...  :'(

Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 28, 2012, 01:34:13 PM
Now that I can play on PC servers, can I join this tournament? Or is it too late...  :'(

You can still join. We start on thursday and go until Dec 31st. The deadline for anyone to join is Dec 24th.

The server will be up soon. Password will be
swbfsniper

Anyone who interferes, crashes, or otherwise causes trouble will be banned from the server and tournament.

Quote from: Phobos on October 29, 2012, 07:03:40 PM
You can still join. We start on thursday and go until Dec 31st. The deadline for anyone to join is Dec 24th.
December 24th! That's 6 days away from the end of the tourney!