[SOLVED] How do I apply my weapons stat mods?

Started by Tek[+]Lok, September 26, 2010, 06:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All I want to do right now is copy a default map in the game and edit the weapon stats. I've been reading tutorials all day and I have Bfbuilder Pro. I also know how to edit .odf files. But I can't figure out how to get it back into the game. Basically I don't want to build a new map. I just want to import one mod its weapons and then export it back out.

If you have munged your new project, then it will have built as a new map. There is no way around this.

However, just go through the new map's folders until you see SIDE. Then, just copy over the .lvl files in the folder to the game's SIDE folder, and you are good to go.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I greatly appreciate the fast reply. Although I figured it out before I came back to this thread. It totally makes sense now that I double checked some tutorials.

Sorry for the useless thread. I've been researching this stuff all day and just got exhausted. This is the first time I've touched this game in years. My sniper rifle is now a super shotgun hahaha!

Thanks!

No problem! Feel free to ask any further questions you have here- chances are good we know the answer.

I'll lock this for now, but you can make a new thread if you need to.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)