New Geonosis Patch by barc

Started by jdee-barc, September 14, 2010, 05:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I taught myself how to edit shipped maps. before i didn't realize that the command posts and spawn points were in different layers. So after learning this I remade geonosis: spire. It replaces the shipped geonosis.
New:
new props and models
several more technounion ships. about 5 more in total. You can't spawn from them and if you do, you spawn at Techno Union 3.
The Crashed technounion ship covering one of the command posts has been removed. It makes it more like some screenshots of what Geonosis looked like when SWBF was being developed.
Crashed LAAT gunships are spread throughout the map.
There should be some dead clones and droid parts scattered by qdin
Dwarf spider droids are useable
In place of the crashed technounion ship CP, a LAAT/C model (psychofred's model, though just a prop) rests in its place. CP renamed to : "Broken Down LAAT/C Gunship"
There is a huge duststorm blocking your vision somewhat
For some reason the LAAT gunships don't spawn as the little command center doesn't show up for some reason.
If you capture the spire as the republic: IFT-X tanks and speeder bikes spawn where the dwarfspider and hailfire tanks spawn.
The battle is most intense at the command post with the LAAT/C prop.

Campaign mode is more like a survival type battle. You only have 1 command post (as there is now command center), and two AT-TEs to use. If the Command Post is captured and AT-TE's are destroyed, you lose. If you capture the command posts and destroy the techno ships, you win.
In ep2 AoTC, I only saw the regular clone troopers, and clone commanders and pilots. You can only play as clone troopers and pilots (the pilots have basically the same weapons). The Clone Commander is a hero for this campaign mode.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Sounds good. I have found a Dwarf spider droids model. They are cool. I will be here when this comes.