Star Wars Battlefront 3

Started by Ryanoceros, August 25, 2013, 12:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys,
Long time no see.
I just heard they will be making a Star Wars Battlefront 3 game which will be released in 2015.
EA Sports will be making it.  :cheer:
Can't wait!
http://www.ea.com/star-wars-battlefront

Quote from: Ryanoceros on August 25, 2013, 12:40:02 AM
Hey guys,
Long time no see.
I just heard they will be making a Star Wars Battlefront 3 game which will be released in 2015.
EA Sports will be making it.  :cheer:
Can't wait!
http://www.ea.com/star-wars-battlefront
hey welcome back  ryanoceros
we have a board here for the new battlefront discussions
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?board=88.0

Okay, Thanks!
...Sorry I missed the other thread.

Quote from: Ryanoceros on August 25, 2013, 10:14:23 AM
Okay, Thanks!
...Sorry I missed the other thread.
You are incapable of fault as you are RYANOCEROS.
Welcome back chappy!

Hi Ryan,

Good to see you!  If you still have SWBF installed, you should check out some of Sereja's mod maps.  Very impressive stuff.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

LOL Thanks for the welcome back, guys.
Good to see you guys too. :)

I'll do that Buckler. I downloaded a few maps last night. Not sure who made them, but I tried a couple maps, both of which were really nice. I DL'd, "Vertical City" over at the filefront site, which is a great map, and I forget the name of the other one. But I'll check the download section for Sereja's maps right now.  :cheers:

Welcome back!! I remember you from the ol mpcgamers site. Yeah, we still are making some maps around here for SWBF1, until the new SWBF comes out. Currently I'm working on a Museum map for SWBF1. So you'll definitely want to get that whenever it's finished.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Thanks Snake. Good to see you too.
Cool! I'll be looking forward to trying out your new map. I always love the new maps.
Does anyone still go online for swbf1 anymore? It's been a year since I last looked.
I'm a bit rusty, but I can probably get back to my old skill level again quickly.

Quote from: Ryanoceros on August 26, 2013, 04:29:21 PM
Thanks Snake. Good to see you too.
Cool! I'll be looking forward to trying out your new map. I always love the new maps.
Does anyone still go online for swbf1 anymore? It's been a year since I last looked.
I'm a bit rusty, but I can probably get back to my old skill level again quickly.
GameSpy master server is down. (Its been off for a while now) So we all use a program called Tunngle to connection all of us via Lan line. About 20-25 people get on Max during the week.

You can consider it the GameSpy apocalypse/bomb, and it left a big crater in the community.

Ryan was a Mac player.  There are sometimes a couple on GameRanger. PC and Mac can't play there though...at least not the last time I checked.

And when gamespy died, so did the ability to do DC's.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on August 26, 2013, 05:30:32 PM
Ryan was a Mac player.  There are sometimes a couple on GameRanger. PC and Mac can't play there though...at least not the last time I checked.

And when gamespy died, so did the ability to do DC's.

Eh, DC's were possible with OpenSpy, until that backfired and got shut down.

Welcome back Ryanoceros!

I think you left before I became "Master Poster" but I've seen your old posts. Especially that Custom map review! Oh how many times I've used that....

Thanks Kit Fisto! It's good to be back.  :cheer:
... I knew that map review would be useful.  :tu:

I think SWBF3 will be a CoD, all new shooter games are the same.
The best games are the retro one.
But when Star Wars Battlefront 3 PC Comes out i will buy it and play a lot
:moo:
Hi im a semi-professional gif maker.
If anyone is interested on gifs, send me a pm or
xfire message!

Quote from: FieroBull on September 17, 2013, 02:41:48 PM
I think SWBF3 will be a CoD, all new shooter games are the same.
The best games are the retro one.
But when Star Wars Battlefront 3 PC Comes out i will buy it and play a lot
:moo:
I can assure you lad, there is a massive difference between COD and the Battlefield series.