No Boundaries?

Started by TK4791, December 22, 2009, 03:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, i played on cull's server and there were No Boundaries and it was awesome. How do you get your maps like that? I know there are some maps with no boundaries but the maps that we played on had NO boundaries, including in the air. Please tell me how to do that. :'( it was soo fun.

i have uploaded the maps and the mission file here in the download section. i use hex edit to take out sections of the shipped map to take out the barriers. i search for barriers and select it all, then i cut it out. hex edit is easy to work with and can give quick results. i use battlebelks mission tools to give unlimited height. will get back with the programs i use.

I use PSPad to open for example Moss eisley map. This is what I saw when I control f to search for the word barrier. I had to f3 to reach the last mention of the word barrier. Then I held the left clicker and scrolled up to reach a point I thought would take out the barrier. It is possible to go to far, so sometimes I just cut out a little bit.