Jango or Boba?

Started by Kit Fisto, January 07, 2013, 04:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the 2 Fetts do you like more?

Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Quote from: PP90M1 on January 08, 2013, 11:03:26 AM
lol bobas armor is jangos armor just super old and almost useless by then xP

I was refering to the creation of the character.

Something that has always bugged me, though. If Jango was "all that" why was his armor scratch and dent free?
It seems like someone known for being a tough guy might have a few scuffs on his armor and person.

I suppose that Kamino had some pretty good dry cleaning services.

And the colors....
The Mando's had a lot of meaning attached to the colors used in their armor.  Jango was light blue and baby blue.. what's that all about?  Was he a pro unicorn rider or something?

Armor of Jungo Fett, is probably has much more clean look's, because it's also, may be a part of overall I, II, III episodes idea: to show you a big, modern and clean world, of more civilized times.
Altough, the world of IV, V, VI episodes, was very small, dirty dusty and abandoned. I guess, that was idea of George Lucas...
By the way, I also have small figure of Boba Fett, on my sofa :XD:.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I prefer the name Boba shorter and catchier (for me)

what i dont get is that Jango was a duel pistol wipin master and he used his own custom we star pistols when boba used a emprial sniper rifle and yes boba has a rifle type weapon and the strom trooper also used it and like uh what is that? i was thinking he still has his dad's guns as well guess not?

Boba didn't use an Imperial rifle. Don't use SWBFII as referance material.  ;)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/EE-3_carbine_rifle

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 09, 2013, 03:39:40 PM
Boba didn't use an Imperial rifle. Don't use SWBFII as referance material.  ;)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/EE-3_carbine_rifle
lol i didnt =D in the moive that rifle is a storm trooper rifle it is i know stuff its a sniper type/rifle kind of gun its not his empire use it too

jango2pro4boba IMO.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

January 09, 2013, 07:16:13 PM #22 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:29:19 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: PP90M1 on January 09, 2013, 06:53:36 PM
lol i didnt =D in the moive that rifle is a storm trooper rifle it is i know stuff its a sniper type/rifle kind of gun its not his empire use it too

Is that so? Because I looked up some photos, here's your "reference":

The pics below are pictures of an Imperial DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle

This pic is of the Imperial T-21 Blaster Rifle

The pic below is the actual EE-3 Carbine that Boba uses.

Similarities? Maybe. Same? No.

I should add, the Wookieepedia page that Kit linked you to mentioned that it was modeled after the Imperial's E-11 Rifle. Therefore, the two are unalike, and the page itself does not state that Imperials used them.

Simply, I despise both of them(even though I love to play SW: Bounty Hunter), but I do support the mandalorian cause.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

So I was right. Not that I knew that from the beginning or anything like that...  ::)
[spoiler]DON'T QUESTION MY STAR WARS KNOWLEDGE!!! ;)[/spoiler]