Need For Speed Crews

Started by Snake, September 27, 2010, 06:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For everyone who has a Need for Speed game, crews have become a fun and useful part of NFS. I love customizing my vinyls to match my crews emblem and colors. The vinyl "FERAL" usually has good emblems for crews (Wolves,Sharks,Lions, etc.) I always pick a main color system (Red & White, Blue & Gold, etc.) for different vinyls and the actual color of the car. My crews so far are Carbon: Eagles - ProStreet: Also Eagles with a different emblem - Undercover: Wolves & Dragons - When I get Hot Pursuit 3: Scorpions. I love designing vinyls, personally because I love customization and cars in general (One reason I love modding swbf1). If you guys have a crew you stick with every game or change like me (If anyone even does crews like me *lol*) post the name and if you can, get a pic of the emblem on your car! I am going to take some pics off my tv (which might not be great quality) and show you my idea of a sweet ride.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Its really to bad that I don't own any resent NFS games (later than 1997 lol). I might buy some semi newer ones that might run on my PC, and maybe some for my new Xbox I am getting soon.

But just for the fact I am buying an Xbox within about a week it might take a while to financialy recover.  :XD:
photobucket limit image removed