Gaming Round up episode TRES!

Started by khy, March 03, 2010, 01:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you didn't know... tres is 3 in spanish...  :fist:

What up dawgz!!!!!1111!

I guess the top story for today is...
Bad Company 2 is out!
Played it at my friends house... Pretty fun.

Im going to try to get some stuff in, but ive been following the NHL trade deadline pretty closely this past hour... we'll see how i do.

My personal favorite story of today, is that the Halo: Reach multiplayer trailer is out!
If this doesn't attract you... i don't think you have a soul.

(Watch in HD!!!)
A few things ive noticed:

Jet Packs! (im sure a bunch of people here will like that!)
Assassinations, look really cool.
The new assault rifle looks awesome
New Gamemode: Invasion
The HUD is different... its like call of duty now... it has crosshairs instead of a circle... at least i noticed that in one part.
A BUNCH of new guns
Spartans vs Elites (Awesome!!!!!)

It looks awesome. Makes me love my Xbox 360 :P

But... Does anyone notice that these guns look more modern than the previous halos- yet this is a prequel? :P

In other news, the Infinity Ward presidents, Vince Zampella, and Jason West were fired by activision, presumably by all the complaints from modern warfare 2, or that Activision is just power hungry, and dont like the modern setting, just like they didnt want it from the start.

Also, activision is looking to expand Call of Duty to an MMO game, and to Japan. Japan , with an expanding gaming audience, would surely give Activision sales with the series.

In other activision news, Mike Griffin, the president of Activision stated he looks forward to expanding the franchise to "new geographies, genres, and players"

In other other Activision news, Sledgehammer Games has been confirmed to create the Call of Duty coming in 2011, so it looks like Activision is milking this franchise.

Remember that whole mac steam thing? Well it has been confirmed... again i guess.
I just wanted to link this:
http://kotaku.com/5484948/valve-teases-upcoming-mac-announcement-not-so-subtly?skyline=true&s=i

UPDATE:
Sledgehammer games working on a 2011 game for activision, how ever it is not a call of duty.

Well thats it for now, ill be waiting here for my Xbox 360's red ring to be fixed in California by microsoft, so i can play Bad Company 2!
:moo:

good job, good stuff.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate