Any AT-AT wreck models?

Started by CrazyGentleman, January 06, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello,

I'm wondering if there are any AT-AT wrecks assets/models available anywhere, because I searched and couldn't find one. It would be quite useful for me, since I'm turning the regular hoth map into a jungle.

Thanks in advance,

CrazyGentleman
"The truth is of highest importance, and only with the truth can one move forward."

This is a crazy idea, but would it be possible to take just your average AT-AT model and take it apart in pieces? Have the main shell and cockpit lying partially in the ground?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

You could do it with wings3d.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Thanks guys! I'll see if I can edit the vehicle so it will be static and placable as a wreck.
"The truth is of highest importance, and only with the truth can one move forward."

Glad to help, if what I suggested was helpful...

I am by No means a modder, and haven't dabbled into anything of it yet. I've just been pretty good about crazy ideas.
If any professional modders on this site want to pitch in and make sure this gentleman knows what he's doing, then by all means, please.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

We need thinkers just as much as do'ers, am I right? You were definitely helpful, Davenport. :tu:

Now I have tried for 2 days straight now, and this is going way above my head, so I am going to send in an request.
Thanks again, gentlemen.

Kind regards,

CrazyGentleman