Map ideas release

Started by Hardcore, December 04, 2009, 11:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is some maps me and a group of people had come up with for a 1.4 patch we were at one point working on for SWBF1, being that we are not making the 1.4 patch i figure i might aswell get the map ideas out their for someone to use. anyway here they are.

New Map 1 - The Executor
The Executor Rooms:

Level 1
Cafeteria

Level 2
Meditation Chamber
Medical Station
Barracks
Cell Block L2

Level 3
Bridge
Launch/Docking Bay

Map Notes: I'm thinking for this map we need a center spiral stair case, and  have the rooms based around the stairs, The Map would be set for 10 to 30 Players.

I did collect images for this map however they were just based off images from the Executor from the movie, so  concept art would not be hard to find.

------------------------------

Map 2 - The Maze
This map was to be based off of the original "Maze" by TPR

roof was a glass floor, we intended to make it breakable so players under them (or above) could blast out the glass and make the player fall.

Map layout courtesy of Ryanoceros

Map 3 - Rebel Flurry: over Endor

Rebel Flurry is a transport hanger ship for the rebel alliance.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Flurry

The layout was as shown above, pretty much just battling it out, one side would have a Empire landing party, and the other the Rebel troops duking it out between the ships and docking bay clutter.

Thats all i've got for now, we had other maps in store but these are the only ones that had any reasonable amount done.

Hope these can be put to good use, and feel free to use them or ask anything about them, while i'm not working on the 1.4 patch anymore i would love to see these maps made.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

anything new is cool. is it possible to add the buildings to one of the 1.2 shipped map?