Black Ops 2!

Started by aeria., November 08, 2012, 06:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm a huge fan of the new setting and backstory to Black Ops 2. It takes a lot of inspiration from cyber punk anime like Ghost in the Shell (where I got the name aeria) and merges it with the war settings of American games. I haven't been this excited for a Call of Duty game in a long while.

Anyway, here's how bad I wanted to play it!

Anyone else interested in Black Ops? I know the series is getting a bit repetitive but I'm pleased with this one. :)

#TYBG

You have it for PS3 or XBOX?

its pretty fun. Havent checked out campaign yet, but multiplayer can be enjoyable.
Its main contribution to my life, is the zombies.

Transit anyone? PSN~ l-Tantive-IV-l
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

The campaing is awesome too,add me in psn: THE_WolF_BR

Strong PS3 presence ITT.  I play on Xbox 360.  :-(

wish i had Xbawkz
halo ftw
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: aeria. on November 08, 2012, 06:28:29 PM
I'm a huge fan of the new setting and backstory to Black Ops 2. It takes a lot of inspiration from cyber punk anime like Ghost in the Shell (where I got the name aeria) and merges it with the war settings of American games. I haven't been this excited for a Call of Duty game in a long while.

Anyway, here's how bad I wanted to play it!

Anyone else interested in Black Ops? I know the series is getting a bit repetitive but I'm pleased with this one. :)
Im one of those people who doesnt like call of duty because they are all the same. Yes, i do have black ops 2, which is how i know it feels like the first black ops to me, but if it was my choice i wouldnt of bought it. My brother loves call of duty and i really dont know why.

:o man,what you didn`t like in BO2? The campaing is awesome,the zombies are cool and the multiplayer is way better then MW3,what`s the problem?

Quote from: Disciple on December 05, 2012, 04:47:51 PM
:o man,what you didn`t like in BO2? The campaing is awesome,the zombies are cool and the multiplayer is way better then MW3,what`s the problem?
the fact that it felt like it was black ops to me. I dont like modern warefare 3's multiplayer, i like the zombies alot better in black ops, among other things as well as the fact that I DONT LIKE THE SERIES! ITS ALL THE SAME!

LoL,that`s kinda true :P. But i still like it,and im not a COD boy,i have and i play BF3 too.

I dont play either of them. The only video games i play are on the pc

December 07, 2012, 06:59:06 PM #11 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 07:09:13 PM by aeria.
Honestly I can't stand call of duty single player. MW2 was the last game I finished SP for. I didn't like it either (story made no sense).
Black Ops had great multiplayer. It's a shame they didn't keep the pro perks, contracts and money system. They really made it addicting.
I didn't play MW3 for more than 15 minutes. It was just not fun for me to play.

Black Ops 2 I'm very happy with however it is true, it plays like any other Call of Duty game. It is that way by design yet it changes several concepts completely to it fresh for people who enjoy the cod gameplay. I think the multiplayer isn't as good as Battlefield 3 but the near futuristic setting it what makes it so interesting for me!
Despite getting the game a week early, I have yet to play Single Player. :/

@Ltin
The reason why people love Call of Duty is because there's plenty of eye candy and it's easy to play. Call of Duty has a lot of power to the player and little responsibility. The little things like the quick aiming, reload canceling, and low recoil is why people play it. The players aren't constricted with slow movements, high recoil, or teammate communication. It really is the arcade shooter.

While cod has gotten a bit repetitive, it's still a fun MP experience if you mix up the game modes every few games. Playing with friends doesn't hurt either. :)

#TYBG

Once again,tha`ts true XD.60% of the players in cod (or more) are kids,and i know how a game like this can change someone...And those `glitches`really make the game less real,that`s where BF3 gets a big advantage.

I suppose Treyarch/Infinity Ward sees it as "if it ain't broken don't fix it". Considering they're still making billions from the franchise I see why they're hesitant to make any drastic changes.

I thought it was activision that made money off cod