TFU Imperial Heavy Trooper

Started by Giftheck, May 27, 2015, 06:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 27, 2015, 06:12:44 AM Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:13:48 AM by Gistech
I've wanted to do this model for quite some time for my own mod, and now here it is.

================================
SWTFU Heavy Trooper (from Wii/PS2/PSP versions) by GGCTUK
================================

Here is my version of the TFU Heavy Trooper, found exclusively on Wii, PS2 and PSP versions of the game. I did not straight-up convert the model as the only version available is posed with no bones and re-posing it would be a pain. Instead, I used parts of it on the stock stormtrooper and clone trooper models - so the body is largely that of the stock clone/stormtrooper (the legs and arms are the clone's, the torso and pelvis are the stormtrooper's)

This unit has been tested in game with no visible issues. Obviously, don't have too many of these on a map at once as this model has 2441 faces (stock Shocktrooper has 1877). I have included a custom lowres unit for this.

==CREDITS==
-Pandemic Studios for the mod tools.
-Krome Studios for the TFU Heavy Trooper parts.

==SCREENSHOTS==

==DOWNLOAD==
https://www.mediafire.com/?5fnv8th9qdy9unn
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Oh nice!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Well, I suppose a partial conversion from a previous console generation is nothing to worry about. Excellent work. Perhaps now we can finally see a proper 501st stormtrooper. ;)