Request: Dark Trooper Colors

Started by Ultimo, September 04, 2015, 10:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can someone please make reskins of the Dark Trooper in every Primary and Secondary color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple) and send them to me in multiple skin files, unmunged?

I would like to use them for an upcoming project. I will credit you and your work once I release this mod. Thank you to whoever accepts this job. :cheers:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: chameleon on September 04, 2015, 10:05:14 AM
Can someone please make reskins of the Dark Trooper in every Primary and Secondary color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple) and send them to me in multiple skin files, unmunged?

I would like to use them for an upcoming project. I will credit you and your work once I release this mod. Thank you to whoever accepts this job. :cheers:
Well in fact, Anyder and I were gonna reskin the Darktrooper again for the next DTC mod patch to use various colors. One of us might have time today to work on these TGA. I'll also check the JWC assets by Fate for any existing skins like this.

Quote from: Phobos on September 04, 2015, 10:11:23 AM
Well in fact, Anyder and I were gonna reskin the Darktrooper again for the next DTC mod patch to use various colors. One of us might have time today to work on these TGA. I'll also check the JWC assets by Fate for any existing skins like this.

Lol thats crazy! I was gonna mod DTBC so you can choose which color you want to spawn as.

Good luck with your project!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

September 04, 2015, 01:17:04 PM #3 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 01:18:53 PM by Phobos
Quote from: chameleon on September 04, 2015, 10:14:07 AM
Lol thats crazy! I was gonna mod DTBC so you can choose which color you want to spawn as.

Good luck with your project!
how exactly were u going to do that without the DTBC LUA? :whistle: this is the concept anyder and i were discussing recently. We can add support for unlimited custom colors but will probably just use 10.

It was just an idea. I figure I gotta start somewhere. :shrug:

I'll PM you what my whole idea for this was
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

tihs is a skin of dark trooper with orange secondary color

Quote from: asky902 on September 05, 2015, 12:08:09 AM
tihs is a skin of dark trooper with orange secondary color

What is? Did you forget a link or something?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper