Limited Edition PS4 & SWBF w/ More just Announced!

Started by Ultimo, August 17, 2015, 11:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 17, 2015, 11:10:15 AM Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 12:47:36 PM by chameleon
Personally, I've been waiting to hear this news for a while. A limited edition PS4 with a copy of Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition, as well as a voucher for four other Star Wars games that are playable for the first time in over 2 console generations!

Playstation.com breaks the news down very nicely, as well as mentioning all the bundle options available...
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/08/16/star-wars-ps4-bundles/

I'll probably be playing on PS4 and not PC in the long run, unfortunately.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Why does Playstation get all the good Exclusives?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on August 17, 2015, 01:14:20 PM
Why does Playstation get all the good Exclusives?

When's the last time Bill Gates gave you something other than Windows 10 for free?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Oh wow it has a picture of Darth Vader on it... Give me and hour and some paint and even I could do that.

Quote from: Unit 33 on August 18, 2015, 01:17:08 AM
Oh wow it has a picture of Darth Vader on it... Give me and hour and some paint and even I could do that.

Lol that's the easy part. You probably won't be able to port Star Wars Bounty Hunter and the three other classics in an hour. :P
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: chameleon on August 18, 2015, 06:09:31 AM
Lol that's the easy part. You probably won't be able to port Star Wars Bounty Hunter and the three other classics in an hour. :P
Yeah but they are going to be available on the PS Store anyway.  I know at least 2 of them are already available for PS3 for certain, but the other two are either there or going to be.  It made sense for them to port them to PS4 as well because it wouldn't have required as much effort as the PS2 to PS3 I believe.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Just out of curiosity though, have we made a roster list already as to who's going to be playing the new Battlefront on what? I just think that would help some people figure out where we may all be in the near future. I know we had a thread where people posted what they'd be playing on, but I think a roster would just boast a bit more of an accurate figure than reading through several pages of posts.

August 18, 2015, 08:03:42 AM #8 Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:46:10 AM by Dark_Phantom
Quote from: chameleon on August 17, 2015, 05:40:39 PM
When's the last time Bill Gates gave you something other than Windows 10 for free?

:censored:
We do not condone pirating. -DP

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie