Kamino in Minecraft

Started by KommissarReb, June 16, 2015, 07:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 16, 2015, 07:16:27 AM Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 07:18:01 AM by KommissarReb
I made a video of a map I made in Minecraft. Its based off of Kamino in Lego Star Wars: The Video Game, so don't expect it to be like Battlefront.

Let me know what you think. Warning! The sound is a tad bit loud.  :apesmall:
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance.

Very nice map, good job with all of the details on it. I like the main part of the interior, its very well done. I also like the underwater portion of it.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Been ages since I played LSW, but faintly remember the layout of Kamino on that game. Forgot there was even an underwater section.

Overall, not too shabby. Needs a texture pack though for it to really look nice. :)

Quote from: Gold Man on June 16, 2015, 11:47:19 AM
Been ages since I played LSW, but faintly remember the layout of Kamino on that game. Forgot there was even an underwater section.
Actually there isn't, but he mentions that in the video description on YouTube. :P
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: Norwood on June 16, 2015, 11:55:43 AM
Actually there isn't, but he mentions that in the video description on YouTube. :P
Ah, I overlooked that. :P

Nonetheless, a good texture pack would really make that map shine.

Quote from: Gold Man on June 17, 2015, 07:43:49 PM
Nonetheless, a good texture pack would really make that map shine.

No can do, since I only have the Minceraft Demo for PC. I do have the full game on Xbox 360, but I don't have a credit card to make any transactions for anything...even if its free. Having a credit card would mean that I'd need to get a job, something I currently don't have.
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance.

Quote from: KommissarReb on June 18, 2015, 07:48:25 AM
No can do, since I only have the Minceraft Demo for PC. I do have the full game on Xbox 360, but I don't have a credit card to make any transactions for anything...even if its free. Having a credit card would mean that I'd need to get a job, something I currently don't have.
Ah, I see.

Nonetheless, you can buy a Minecraft card from a Wal-Mart (the full game's $30, and this way you can pay with cash than hassle with a credit card).

One of the many reasons I like gaming services that have currency cards, where you pay cash for the card, and said game currency gets deposited into your account via inputting the code on the back. No credit/debt cards needed. :P