SWBFGamers Facebook Page

Started by Ultimo, June 04, 2015, 06:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, did we forget about this?
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers

You know, the new Battlefront is getting a lot of attention on social networking, perhaps we can do a bit of news on it using Facebook and increase our outreach to the public?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I think we should also make a Group as well.

I'm currently the admin, and I'm sorta stretched for time in terms of running the page.

If you would like to be responsible for making posts on there it would be a great help.
I can make you a page admin by using the email address that you use for Facebook.

I think making the page into a group would be a much better idea, that way we can all share things and such.  But I do like the idea of it being more active. 

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Se my thoughts are maybe we could have a coordinated release of info like how we have the updates here on the site. Something similar rolled over to the FB page maybe, that might also have a redirect. Or start up a monthly address to cover things like modder of the month, maybe even start up a map highlight?

Just some ideas, naturally you'd likely want to appoint some other admins to the page as not to all be handled by one guy (for availability reasons).
photobucket limit image removed

Of course, Epifire.

I will say that if there is anybody out there who regularly keeps out with the news about the new game and/or the new movie, you could probably be a nice fit for our FB reporter (of sorts).
A lot of other pages simply share articles they read about, as well as videos and other stuff. Sometimes they even like to put in their own opinions with the article and ask questions- All to get people's attention.

I would be willing to step up to the plate, but then again, I don't get around as much as some other people on this site do.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper