Mouse cursor moves vertically down during options/class select menu

Started by BOB.LION, May 20, 2015, 01:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
When i am in-game and select my class or in game and click escape, my mouse cursor just moves vertically down which me doing anything. mouse is fine in all other instances. any quickfixes or should i just reinstall?

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

If you have a gaming mouse, I would suggest you reinstall the mouse driver.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

nah its just a bog standard wireless logitech. this only happens in-game for swbf. not for anything else.. ill reinstall game tomorrow. ty led

Do you own a steering wheel for your PC?  Or a joystick, or something like that?  SWBF seems to have issues with the pedal axis(es) to wheels and causes this, but I have never had an issue with a different type of controller. Try unplugging controllers.  :)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on May 20, 2015, 09:46:59 PM
Do you own a steering wheel for your PC?  Or a joystick, or something like that?  SWBF seems to have issues with the pedal axis(es) to wheels and causes this, but I have never had an issue with a different type of controller. Try unplugging controllers.  :)

yeah i have a thrustmaster wheel! thats probably it, thanks

Quote from: BOB.LION on May 23, 2015, 08:11:27 AM
yeah i have a thrustmaster wheel! thats probably it, thanks

Oooh, I hear they are pretty good.  The really nice ones seem to be just a tad out of my price range. I use a G27.

In the Logitech settings, I can combine the gas and brakes to one axis.  I don't remember if that's the fix, or if it's the other way around.  But TM probably has a similar setting,  so try using that if you don't want to plug/unplug your wheel every time you play SWBF.  :) Though turning that setting on has many downsides. :dry:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!