Seraja's Maps doesn't show up [Solved]

Started by Haunt, April 14, 2015, 12:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 14, 2015, 12:15:09 PM Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:11:51 AM by Unit 33
I read about the great maps from Seraja, at most about Otoh Gunga and so I wanted to play them. But after I put the importent files in my addon files and start the game, the map doesn't show up anywhere. What is my problem? Please help me! :'(

Serejas maps often come in an extra folder with the map name. You might need to open it and take out the actual map e.g. 027.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

In my case I have to put the folder 020 into the addon folder and still the map doesn't shows up.  :confused:

Do you have more than 15 maps in the addon folder?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

With Seraja's map Otoh Gunga I have 11 maps in my addon folder and also I have the 1.5 era patch for Battlefront. ???

Sereja's maps, mostly works with stock lvl's, so if you ever edit it with some tools, or install some mods, my maps may stop to show up in map select menu.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I tried to uninstall the 1.5 patch or mod but i don't how. First I deinstalled the whole game and then I installed it new. But the 1.5 mod is still there and I think the mod files must be at the disk too. Any idea how to uninstall 1.5 mod? :ohmy:

You could try deleting your whole battlefront folder in program files, just be sure to move any mod maps you want to keep. If the mod is still there it's probably in the windows virtual store. You can just delete it from there as well.
Sorry that's a bit vague, I'm on my phone so can't look it up.

Nope. I delete the 1.5 era mod and he is still in the game. It looks like that I will never play this great maps for myself. :'(

You can at least install the game in a new folder.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Well for example, instead of in the LucasArts folder, you can create a folder called CustomLucasArts. Just make sure it is located at the exact same level as the LucasArts folder. (Which is the Program Files, folder.)
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

:cheer:Thank you so much, it worked. Now the 1.5 mod is gone and also Seraja's map worked. This is so awesome. Thank you all and also it is great that the creater of the map helped to solve my problem. May the force be with you. :tu: