Failed to save

Started by Dbiz, April 01, 2015, 09:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 01, 2015, 09:36:11 AM Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:07:08 AM by Dbiz
I'm not sure why but neither bf1 or 2 will let me save.  They are installed on a new machine running windows 8.1, and using the no disc option for the gamemaster fix. 

I uninstalled and re-installed and found the launcher will not run, but the exe will. This also failed to save.
I also attempted to use the saved data from my other pc and this failed to load what am i to do?

That's a weird problem.  I have a few questions.
1.)  Is the game playable?  Can you sit and play ingame without any issues arising?
2.)  Does it say on the start screen "Cannot Save Profile" or something like that?
3.)  Are there any messages on the desktop after you try to save?
4.)  Can you grant "Full Control" to the folder?  (right-click on the folder, properties, permissions I believe)

Thanks!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Fixed.  It will save when I right click and "Run As Administrator" Your last Question lead me to this thank you so much Phantom. 

Cool!  Happy to help :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

After updating to iOS7, Im getting a failed to load file message playing the multiplayer map "woods". Is there a fix coming?