Help! (youtube comment question)

Started by ~PFE~ Sam / Ply1, February 24, 2015, 05:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 24, 2015, 05:29:18 AM Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:41:33 PM by Led
Hello starwarsbattlefronters  :moo:

I have a problem with youtube.
why when I post a comment on youtube, nobody see it !
or when I go back where I posted it, it didnt show up.  :blink:

Well it could be a lot if things like connection issues or the channel that made the video doesn't like your comment, idk, what is the comment you're trying to post?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

this one :
HOW TO PLAY STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 1 ONLINE ! !
GAMESPY REPLACEMENT IN 9 LANGUAGES :
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php

That would most likely be considered spam.

Yes, I don't want you spamming my website all over the internet.   :whip:

Keep it reasonable or be banned from here.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

on youtube there are a ton of players who want to play it again. I get back some of them. How can we help them '?

If you are getting your comments removed by youtube, it means you spam too much.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but not your over-zealous nature.

February 24, 2015, 11:35:00 AM #7 Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 03:30:17 PM by -RepubliqueCmdr-
Theres this thing called 'Google,' and when people type stuff into it, it will search and find results for them.

People will find the site if they really want to (I found this place through google myself).

We come up as number 4 if you search for SWBF.

It takes a few pages if you search for star wars battlefront.

I'm not sure but alot of sites block you from posting Websites, YouTube could be the same.

This site will obviously sink down Google a bit with the new battlefront but it's normally near the top with specific searches, it's not hard to find.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I know.. but I got back some of them. They contacted me after messaging them.. really there are a ton of players who posted many messages on youtube like : 1 is much better than 2 I miss this game I want to play it again how can I play this game online can we still play online etc...  how can we help them.'? Without posting it.
There is a chance to get back a big activity.

February 24, 2015, 04:23:29 PM #11 Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 04:26:58 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Try posting without all caps, A lot of anti-spam software and Unit don't like that.

EDIT: I looked up "SWBF server" and we were the first site to come up and "SWBF server fix" came up with two Steam forums about GameMaster so I think we're good.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Glad to see your efforts to keep the game going.

maybe just a few posts on appropriate videos is enough though, perhaps youtube deletes your comments if you you copy and paste the same message in several videos.

ps. i tried googling different things with ' star wars battlefront multiplayer' and did not see us though :/
i feel like thats what i would google if my old favorite game wasnt connecting to multiplayer. just saw a lot of tunngle links
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Basically, if you try to promote any website on the Internet, it gets flagged as a spam comment in many websites/mail apps.  I was trying to send a website to my parents about how to clean their printer, and my Outlook Web App at school threw it back at me saying "Spam Message".
If people wouldn't post their spam/malware-infested/scam sites constantly, especially on Youtube, we wouldn't have to worry about getting flagged for spam.  As it is, good luck finding a way around it.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

youtube often will automatically delete comments that contain URLs.
just say search for swbfgamers on google instead of posting the link and it should work.