Thank you, GDH92

Started by Ultimo, December 12, 2014, 07:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 12, 2014, 07:15:45 PM Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 07:19:52 PM by Ultimo
I'm constantly checking for updates about the next Battlefront. Thank you for posting this 2 hours ago!
https://metro.co.uk/2014/12/13/10-years-of-star-wars-battlefront-readers-feature-4975300/

I thought we were noted by some popular blog site, then I saw the author's name. ;)

Thanks GDH, and thank you SWBFGamers community! :cheers:

GDH, your post is top news on Google right now for the search "Star Wars Battlefront" and probably a few other searches. Seems like good advertising to me. Haha
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

That was very, very well written. Thank you so much GDH.  :tu:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Awesome! Thank you gdh92 for the publicity on Metro! :D

Yeah, thanks, man! A very well-written article I may point out. I feel the exact same way about the game.

Thanks everyone.  :cheers:
I'd been meaning to write one for a while and the anniversary seemed like a good reason to finally get on with it. It's nice that they published it, hopefully it encourages a few more people to come here. 
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Awesome job Gdh!  I enjoyed the read very much and am glad for the publicity :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Yes, nice work GDH  :cheers:

Too bad the comments refer to SWBF2  :P
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet