Gun / Class Swap

Started by Ultimo, December 05, 2013, 02:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm looking for any mods that have given different guns to different classes. Like say, a Clone Jet Trooper carrying a Machine Gun or a Droid Sniper carrying a bolt caster.
I"m looking for any of these mods, and also hope for one that switches the weapons at random between spawns.That would be cool.
If you can point me in the right direction of one of these mods, please do.
Thanks!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Random gun switching isn't possible as of yet. It would be neat to randomize weapons at server join like SleepKillers Battle Royal Mod script does with randomization of Class on the team, but I'm almost sure that even if you did get it to work, you'd have sound problems, especially when crossing eras..

While you can not randomly have a weapon assignment, you could make a bunch of the same unit with different weapons and then randomly dish them out in the mod.  AFAIK it would still be subject to the 5 unit limit.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Not on BF2 it wouldn't Lead, its good to have a BF2 fallback plan
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Battlefield 2? Can you even mod the game?

4srs

In SWBFII the added scripting capabilities would let you randomize weapons anyway, meaning class limits is not a concern.

Still, is it possible on BF1? Funner game, yano. I hope it is, I would really love a machine gun on a jet. XD
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper