Star Wars Commentary Gaming is Back!

Started by Kit Fisto, September 02, 2013, 09:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So for whatever reasons me and my brother decided not to make videos for a bit. But I've recently uploaded Episode 3 gameplay that we did a while back and soon a SWBFII gameplay video will be up!

You can check them out if you would like, and expect more videos in the future since I found out I can upload directly from the iPad on which we film the videos.

Make sure to comment/like And if you really like the videos you could subscribe!  :tu:

Gameplay suggestions are welcomed (if we have the game of course).
Channel link below.

Star Wars Commentary Gaming a Kit Fisto and Yarell YouTube channel.

Perhaps TFU episode, was most funny one. :rofl:
I think, the only Star Wars games for PS2, you missing, it's Bounty Hunter, The Clone Wars, and Super Bombard Racing. The others for PS1, but I guess they may works fine anyway.
And... guys, you realy need to close your window shields, when filming. :D
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on September 03, 2013, 02:22:14 PM
Perhaps TFU episode, was most funny one. :rofl:
Yes that was a funny moment! :slap:

I think, the only Star Wars games for PS2, you missing, it's Bounty Hunter, The Clone Wars, and Super Bombard Racing.
We have Bounty Hunter but we don't like that game. It is too hard for us so we just stopped playing it and stored it in a box. It just wasn't fun because we died to fast.  :shrug:

The name of the channel is just something we came up with. It's nothing that we were going into trying to get 1000 subscribers in the first day.  :happy:

And... guys, you realy need to close your window shields, when filming. :D
Yea, about that. We actually got our inside of our house repainted over the summer and we have yet to put up our curtains (they were bolted into the wall). But it's not meant to be a super serious channel, just something fun.  :D

Thanks for watching them! I'm glad you liked them.  :cheers:

Oh and our SWBFII video's are up. For some reason part 2 is shown before part 1. So just make sure to watch part 1 before part 2. :P

I've put up 2 new videos today. They are both singleplayer commentaries (me this time). Filming and uploading is extrememly easy and it's not a hassle after the video is done which means I'll be making many more videos.

You can leave a comment like the one in this video ( http://youtu.be/y0HM7lyVPEA ) or leave a like. ;)

Enjoy! And suggestions are welcome!

Star Wars Commentary Gaming