Polis Massa: Dark Lord Rising (mission map)

Started by Napseeker, July 09, 2009, 08:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Hardcore on July 10, 2009, 01:37:08 PM
Ah, i guess i didn't say it quite right, on the models i was more meaning that some of the units (Alderaan troops) don't have arms and the guns just float in first person- And I do understand why the Jedi and R2 are better without first person cause yes the Light saber does look rather silly when you see it in first :)

Oh, I see... yes, you're right. I never did figure out how to do custom 1st person views. I did try a long time ago but I still ended up with missing arms in the actual game.  If someone knows of a tutorial for SWBF1, do point to me to it and I'll see about fixing that in the future.

@JK: I think Khyler meant to say "Napseeker, you never fail to amaze me."  :tu: as opposed to "Napseeker, you fail to amaze me." :td: At least I hope that's what he meant   ???

I'd love to see the Tantive IV map on SWBF1. It's my favorite map ever. (So far...  :happy:)
You Rock Napseeker!  :cheer:

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

July 10, 2009, 03:42:09 PM #17 Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 03:53:19 PM by Hardcore
WOW! Im totally sorry that was not what i meant. I had just woke up sorry.
I meant to say "You never fail to amaze me!"
Im so sorry napseeker and JK for the misunderstanding.

Quote from: Commander Gree on July 10, 2009, 02:59:56 PM
I'd love to see the Tantive IV map on SWBF1. It's my favorite map ever. (So far...  :happy:)
You Rock Napseeker!  :cheer:

BTW Gree, there is a tantive IV map somewhere around the swbf world.

Merged

Please do not double post you can edit your above post.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Quote from: Khyler on July 10, 2009, 03:42:09 PM
BTW Gree, there is a tantive IV map somewhere around the swbf world.

I think, BD made an alpha version of Tantive, but I think we lost the dl link when one of the sites went down a while back.

Back on topic: I just finished playing the mission map, Nap, and it was so cool! :cheers: Once again, you've proved yourself a master modder.  :cheer:

Quote from: Napseeker on July 10, 2009, 01:44:25 PM
Oh, I see... yes, you're right. I never did figure out how to do custom 1st person views. I did try a long time ago but I still ended up with missing arms in the actual game.  If someone knows of a tutorial for SWBF1, do point to me to it and I'll see about fixing that in the future.
I think you need to make new FPM files in the Sides\SideName\REQ folder and make sure the .ODF's point to the right files (assuming the new FPM meshes and textures have already been copied to the MSH folder).
"I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I'd planned. It would continue falling into that starry expanse, of which I had only a fleeting glimpse..."

Interesting... thanks guys  :tu:  I will play around with this and see if I can get it working.  If it does, I'll release a 1.1 version with some more fixes.

Man could someone rehost this off napseeker's rapidshare account because its been deleted off there  :rant: CURSE YOU RAPIDSHARE lol

I was thinking he ment napseeker never fails to amaze him when I read it for the first time today. I give the benifit of doubt alot of times, its the naivete in me.

naive*

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Please don't bump really old topics unless you have something important to add.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Looks like the download link is out of date. Could you please update it so I can play it?

Since this post was from 2009 and the file was not hosted here originally, that is not surprising that the link is dead.

However, we do the best we can to capture all things SWBF 2004, so check our downloads area.

If it is not there, make a new post requesting what you want, rather than using such an old post.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet