Lucky Air Shot 3

Started by SirPimped, July 06, 2013, 10:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Very nice! I've noticed that you have had the SWBF Community YouTube intro but I don't see your video's on the channel. :confused:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 06, 2013, 01:24:36 PM
Very nice! I've noticed that you have had the SWBF Community YouTube intro but I don't see your video's on the channel. :confused:
I have sent my videos to the channel owner, but he hasn't uploaded them. He's only ever responded once saying he only puts videos with lots of editing on his channel. I prefer to keep my editing simple. At the very least it's free advertising for him.

I guess. I think they just don't like SWBFI videos and kills that are 1000 times better than SWBFII.

It takes a lot more skill to be good at SWBFI than II.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 07, 2013, 12:36:56 PM
I guess. I think they just don't like SWBFI videos and kills that are 1000 times better than SWBFII.

Agreed kit SWBFII just arent as boss as SWBF1 kills  :confused:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

From playing both games, SWBFII is a lot easier to get good kills than SWBFI.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 07, 2013, 12:36:56 PM

I think they have some good edits, but it makes it hard to tell what is actually happening. Plus it seems like a lot of SWBFII maps are dark, which I very much dislike. I prefer visibility.