Just A Tiny Wee Visist

Started by Epifire, June 04, 2013, 12:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just came back around to check on things and how stuff is going around here. Still amazed this is still a community but I gladly support for what's left.

Got the reminder for my birthday I found in my E-mail and I started remembering when I started here back around when I was about thirteen. Back when this was still MPCgamers when I began modding was a fun time and I often think about it. I'm eighteen now, about to graduate and moving into game development as a career working mostly in modeling and animation. Don't know how many of the old members are still around but I still wanna thank them for the advice and time they gave me back then. Without the help I was given back then I doubt I could have moved on and I never would have progressed to where I'm at now.

A lot of good memories here having been my first community and it's nice to see it still has activity. I still run my Xfire when ever I'm on my PC for the core reason if someone wants to hit me up for some action in BF 1. I still have the mod tools for the old game but most of it is incompatible with my OS and whatnot now anyway. Still tempted to reboot my old setup and get a really well built map for my last submission to the community too.

Currently I'm trying to refit and finish my SP, back story mod in Source but who knows. Wish you guys the best and it's always nice to talk or scrounge a couple people together for a couple multi-player matches.  :cheers:

photobucket limit image removed

Good to hear from you Epifire! I am 18 and graduated myself. I can't believe how much there is going on in my life. I still always think of this site and the members here even though I am not as active  ;)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Hello! Have a nice "visist"! ;)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Good to see you Epifire.  This place will be around for a long time, so visit often :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hurray you're alive! Last time I saw you I was testing that map of yours... a long time ago.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 04, 2013, 02:24:52 PM
Hurray you're alive! Last time I saw you I was testing that map of yours... a long time ago.

Yeah that was a while ago. I'm really tempted once I get my asset creation process a bit more tight, to put together a robust bit of assets to make a high quality, close quarters map.
photobucket limit image removed

Hey Epifire! Long time no...........talk, I guess? Through xfire? Um.....

Congratulations on going into what you like to do for college (doesn't happen to everyone)! I remember looking through some of your old screenshots and I have to say, a close quarter map by you would be very fun! You have lots of nice models and skills! Nice to see you! :cheers: