Re: Who is the best pilot in the galaxy?

Started by Disciple, January 11, 2013, 08:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think we should have a starfighter tournament?

Yes,let's give it a try!
No,totally a waste of time
Added,don`t worry Anyder,there are like 3 ppl who will join if we need.

Fine then, but who are they (if we/i can know)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

January 22, 2013, 02:12:07 PM #92 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 02:14:11 PM by Disciple
Gold man,Agent Z,Nine-ball(maybe) and someone that i talked  trough xfire and i forgot

Hmm, And dont they wanna join now ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Disciple on January 22, 2013, 02:12:07 PM
Gold man,Agent Z,Nine-ball(maybe) and someone that i talked  trough xfire and i forgot

Sorry, but I cannot participate in this tournament, I have too much going on right now. I was just merely giving suggestions earlier, sorry for the confusion.

Good luck with the tourney. :)

Quote from: Disciple on January 22, 2013, 02:12:07 PM

I did say I was interested, I didn't say I would go ahead and join it (mind you it's been months since I played SWBF1 on multiplayer, let alone piloted aircraft on there). If I do end up getting Tunngle, there is chance I may end up joining it for the heck of it. :P

Just curious, what about deaths caused by teleporting? Sometimes people may spaz out in-game and you know, fly into a wall. I don't think those kind of suicides should be counted against them.

Quote from: Roxas on January 23, 2013, 12:26:11 PM
Just curious, what about deaths caused by teleporting? Sometimes people may spaz out in-game and you know, fly into a wall. I don't think those kind of suicides should be counted against them.
but how would anyone really know they are telling the truth? It could be easilly faked.

I will be using free camera, that might help.

Quote from: Roxas on January 23, 2013, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: Ltin on January 23, 2013, 03:59:00 PM
but how would anyone really know they are telling the truth? It could be easilly faked.
This is called "best pilot in the galaxy" isn't it? If you're flying into walls you're obviously not doing to well as a pilot. Deaths by your own account should count against you.

Quote from: SirPimped on January 23, 2013, 05:20:24 PM
This is called "best pilot in the galaxy" isn't it? If you're flying into walls you're obviously not doing to well as a pilot. Deaths by your own account should count against you.
hes is talking about lag. What if someone flys into a wall and claims it was lag? that is what im bringing up. Lag is beyond the players controll, and real life doesnt lag (or so im told)

Quote from: Ltin on January 23, 2013, 05:29:07 PM
hes is talking about lag. What if someone flys into a wall and claims it was lag? that is what im bringing up. Lag is beyond the players controll, and real life doesnt lag (or so im told)
But lag is a part of the game. Everyone gets lag. Some more than others. Either way, crashing your plan, lag or no lag, should still count against you.

Quote from: SirPimped on January 23, 2013, 05:36:21 PM
But lag is a part of the game. Everyone gets lag. Some more than others. Either way, crashing your plan, lag or no lag, should still count against you.

Agreed, Its not like in regular tournaments you can say a kill doesn't count because you lagged into a mine. The same should apply here.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins