Re: Who is the best pilot in the galaxy?

Started by Disciple, January 11, 2013, 08:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think we should have a starfighter tournament?

Yes,let's give it a try!
No,totally a waste of time
Quote from: Disciple on February 07, 2013, 06:19:47 AM
Yes,who else calls me wolf by now
Haha, now I remember. Wolf is what you used to go by isn't it.

Wasnt it IronWolf?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Yes,IRON was a clan.Wicket was the leader but he is in 212 now.

I think I may have to drop out of this tournament. For the past two weeks or so I have just been getting an unreasonable amount of lag for no reason to the point where I can't even play online. If I'm lucky my mystery lag will clear up before the tournament but otherwise I'm dropping out.

Sorry, I must drop my admin position because I'm grounded... :(
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

February 16, 2013, 09:34:08 AM #156 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:32:42 AM by Disciple
UPDATE!!
Ok so im back and ready to start the tournament next week,sunday 24.
We have 11 players so ill do the follow:

In 1st week we will have this matches:

A1                  B1                        C1                  D1                          E1                       F1
Phobos vs Josh    Nixo vs Epifire      Helios vs Hero     Ecko vs Norris     Sirpimped vs Ruger   Roxas vs Wolf

Each week we will have one player in each duel who will advance.
On the 3rd round (semi-finals),the best player from those who lost from the 1st round,will get a second chance to win,since we will have only 3 players,so,even losing,do your best.Players and admins can start getting times for duels.@Led ill ask you to have a server up since this week if you can so players can train.Ill post another thread with the full rules and please lock that topic.Thanks and good luck!

I think my lag has cleared up a bit, so if possible I'd like to squeeze back in if possible.

Quote from: {212} Nixo on February 17, 2013, 03:15:57 AM
Huger = Ruger?
Quote from: Disciple on February 16, 2013, 03:06:39 PM
Lol no...Someone needs to duel him...And please dont post here,post in the other thread.Led please lock this topic

Thanks. That was all I was asking. If you meant Ruger rather than Huger.  :happy:

It was only a mistake no big deal
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

So the first week has begun correct? It is up to the participants to figure out duel times? Like, are we supposed to pm each other and talk it out? That is what it seems to be but I just wanted to clarify. I prefer not send needless pms.

February 17, 2013, 05:42:19 PM #163 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 06:01:01 PM by Disciple
The first week will begin sunday 24. And yes you need to get maps,time,date and sides with your opponent,and then post the info in the thread ill open next week,so admins may say if they are able to admin the match.

Since i had some people asking for Dune sea and island back,ill put them again.The rules thread is locked but have in mind you can choose 2 of the maps.

Will there be a password? If so what will it be?