Re: Who is the best pilot in the galaxy?

Started by Disciple, January 11, 2013, 08:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think we should have a starfighter tournament?

Yes,let's give it a try!
No,totally a waste of time

None AT Member showed up xd
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

My computer may not be coming in soon, since my dad won't approve purchase. :slap: You can just remove me from the admin list for now and I'll let you know when it's approved.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Just got back from vacation and came around to see if we had any dates setup yet. Some one please do message me if there is a change or if when we get a time setup for this through Xfire.

Really looking forward to this when it the plans are all set in stone.
photobucket limit image removed

You can spect the tourny to start arround mid february.

I don't think it bodes well for me as the "Greatest Pilot in the Galaxy" to have crashed into a tree while playing on Kayshyyyk Islands online :D

Quote from: Roxas on February 05, 2013, 08:34:37 PM
I don't think it bodes well for me as the "Greatest Pilot in the Galaxy" to have crashed into a tree while playing on Kayshyyyk Islands online :D
You will get used to it (Good Luck) :P

I am still around and i have not lost any of my flying prowess...ill tell you here as i told wolf and pimped why i will not join....minimap in a plane duel is so god awful if your flying against it every time you try to get behind someone they can easily go the other way and the battle would either go on for a very long time or it would be a landslide...that is not skill in a plane its like mining your plane or take off killing and the thought of playing against people who would use that is the main reason i dont want to join...the only person who i would say is almost as good as me would have to be forcekeeper...even though we played in his server he was still godlike in a 7-b and he is the best stunt pilot in a 7-b by a longshot...he didnt have to cheat so i dont see why anyone else would have to either

I understand,no need to talk about this again,i had enough drama with the radar thing.

aye then its not an excuse its something you guys dont want to deal with haha and i told you specifically wolf i would play in it if it really was a vanilla duel

Sorry if i dont have the power to do that

In most cases thats not how it actually goes