Huge SBD droid??

Started by D4R|< $1D3, December 27, 2012, 11:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was woundering any one good at making model bigger? cause a SBD this big would be assum?

Quote from: PP90M1™ on December 27, 2012, 11:18:00 AM
I was woundering any one good at making model bigger? cause a SBD this big would be assum?
try scaling with msh option

Quote from: Phobos on December 27, 2012, 11:38:27 AM
try scaling with msh option
Uh, phobos, if you do that, it gets goofed up.  (He doesn't know how to do that anyways xD)
You have to scale animations as well as MSH, and then the texture would still be goofed up...

I know cause I've tried, Maybe someone with more "fire power" can give us a hand ^^

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 27, 2012, 12:35:13 PM
Uh, phobos, if you do that, it gets goofed up.  (He doesn't know how to do that anyways xD)
You have to scale animations as well as MSH, and then the texture would still be goofed up...

I know cause I've tried, Maybe someone with more "fire power" can give us a hand ^^
try it anyway bamdur got it to work he made a big trooper and little one

It crashed?!
I only modded the sbd..

Give it the Wookie skeleton and see what happens?
Could be good/hilarious.

It uh... it actually works :O
I'll send the odf when I get some more time...
I am really backed up with projects I started.. heh

Quote: At times of chaos, humans are subjected to emotion rather than logic.

Quote from: Nɪɴᴇ-ʙᴀʟʟ on January 26, 2013, 06:09:11 PM
OH MY GAWDDD!!!Thanks Glitch ^_^!
What's with your signature picture?

can you explain it? Why do stormtroopers have lightsabers? Is it a nod to ralph mcquarrie's concept art?

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 27, 2013, 10:38:10 AM
can you explain it? Why do stormtroopers have lightsabers? Is it a nod to ralph mcquarrie's concept art?

I've seen the photo on Wookieepedia before. I think it's related to these guys:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Knight

As far as I know, before creating Star Wars movie, all stormtroopers, should be armed with lightsabers, like "space knights", but those idea was abandoned, and lightsabers become only jedi weapon. But, at least,  stormtroopers keep their knight armor. So, this pic, probably from early movie concept art.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on January 27, 2013, 12:14:58 PM
As far as I know, before creating Star Wars movie, all stormtroopers, should be armed with lightsabers, like "space knights", but those idea was abandoned, and lightsabers become only jedi weapon. But, at least,  stormtroopers keep their knight armor. So, this pic, probably from early movie concept art.
Here's that concept art you're all refering to.

Hey wait aren't we meant to be talking a bout huge SBDs? Ah whatever.