Host Gator Crash

Started by Led, December 20, 2012, 06:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Host Gator had a crash for our web server.  I had to run a repair on our database.  I think we are OK now.  Let me know if anything looks out of place.

Thanks for your patience :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Glad it was fixable!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Wondered what happened there for a sec. At first I thought 2012 was happening, but then I realized, that doesn't start 'til like 6 am in the morning (over here anyways). :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 20, 2012, 06:37:51 PM
Wondered what happened there for a sec. At first I thought 2012 was happening, but then I realized, that doesn't start 'til like 6 am in the morning (over here anyways). :P
2012?! What world are you on Santa?

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 20, 2012, 07:09:07 PM
2012?! What world are you on Santa?

I am on this world, but if it turns out the world isn't ending, I will need to get busy making toys for all the children tomorrow, (I had a ban on making toys this year just because of 2012). Otherwise, I won't be coming to your houses this year! :P

Phew! I was worried for a while! Then I saw the database error thing and I was all like "Oh no, not all the tutorials and bazillion posts I made! Gone!" But it's all good now.  :D
Thanks Led for fixing it up right away.  :)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on December 20, 2012, 07:57:22 PM
Phew! I was worried for a while! Then I saw the database error thing and I was all like "Oh no, not all the tutorials and bazillion posts I made! Gone!" But it's all good now.  :D
Thanks Led for fixing it up right away.  :)
Thats why I copy the tutorials I need, and save them as HTML files.
Proves to be very useful actually.
(Oh crap, I am getting coal for christmas this year)

Great and Thanks :D
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com