Ideas required for Jedi vs Sith side mod.

Started by SleepKiller, December 19, 2012, 03:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: YULE-nit 33 on December 19, 2012, 11:25:33 PM
I don't see why some Jedi or Sith wouldn't use blasters, just because Obi wan thought they sucked it doesn't mean they all did.

So yes. Throw in some guns!
Fot those of you who actually care I did read in a book once about a group of force users who used blaster. So it is canon. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Phobos on December 20, 2012, 02:12:32 AM
some ideas for force powers

force heal blast: make a jedi be able to shoot plasma blast from his hand (like the geonosian green blaster thing) that can heal any teammates it hits.
force protection: make a bubble shield like droideka except bigger, and make it protect multiple teammates inside of it like faamba
force deception: use a modified disguisekit odf to trick AI into thinking your a sith instead of jedi
force vaporize: make a force power with -100 push to instantly annihilate an enemy (give a very long reload so its not overused)
force elemental damage: a sith power which shoots both lightning beam and fire (like a flamethrower) at the enemy.

ill try think of a few more if u want
I made a giant droideka shield once, unfortunately, there are 2 different parts of the sheild.. The part you see, and the invisible one that actually protects you, I never did figure out how to make that scale up though.  And the bream thing sound cool!

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 20, 2012, 09:46:23 AM
I made a giant droideka shield once, unfortunately, there are 2 different parts of the sheild.. The part you see, and the invisible one that actually protects you, I never did figure out how to make that scale up though.  And the bream thing sound cool!

I did this before (I think I got it just about right with size).  Made a type of Squad Shield for stormtrooper that matched up with it.  You have to take the effects over in the side effects folders too and then you can change color, size, and all the visual stuff.  I think the Radius is a little tricky which is why they didn't match up right away
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Well i'd make it really badass
First of all i'd like to start of with the statement that Jedi are peacelovers and don't fight because they like fighting...their strength lies in defense, while the Sith, evil as they are try to attack and test their own strength.
Therefor i suggest the following:

Jedi's are defensive:
Jedi Padawan, he is still training..so he's the weakest. He is one of the few who still realize on the weapons...so here is your weapon expert...double pistol (jango Fett pistols), a shotgun or whatever, 5 nades, low regeneration, low force jump, low force push and pull
Jedi Guardian, his strength lies in strength, so a lightsaber, double pistols, low regeneration, only force is low...damage is high then the rest
Jedi Councilor, lightsaber, average regeneration, average force jump, average everything!
Jedi Sentinal, damage of the lightsaber and such is low, while the force ability is very high
Jedi Master, All the force abilities + lightsaber + something extra

Sith are offensive:
Sith apprentice, all low, without a lightsaber but with lots of guns and things
Sith, A lightsaber with low damage, the force usage all low, still has a few guns
Sith Marauder, Average force usage
Sith Master, High things, + something else
Sith Lord, Every force abilities...and lots, so force grip, force lighting, force push, force pull, force jump, force regeneration and a lightsaber

What do you think?

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Have Some Locals That Are Friendly to the jedi like some clone troopers! Mostly Blaster rifle ones?