The Mandalorian Games (Tournament)

Started by Snake, December 17, 2012, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
2-4pm EST - 1-3 pm Central - 7-9pm GMT - 8-10pm Berlin time (CET(I think))

Central USA.Two tourney sounds good so people who only have one or the other can play too :cheers:
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

I can play on tunngle now so I can do it on tunngle.

December 28, 2012, 01:56:29 PM #48 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:58:41 PM by SnowFlakeSnake
Alright, I have made a Webs site for the mando games to keep everything organized.

http://www.themandogames.webs.com

I still have a few bugs in the 1.0 version of the map that I haven't had time to fix but the tourney will be started sometime in January.

Everyone needs to register on the site. If you've already posted here that you want to join, you don't have to post in the Sign Up area of the forums but you can if you want.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

The final version of the Mandalorian Games map has been released: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6132.0

Get the map and get ready for the Tourney!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I think i'd like to join, when will it be taking place?

February 23, 2013, 04:30:17 PM #51 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:47:35 PM by Ltin

Quote from: Are§ on February 23, 2013, 04:10:59 PM
I think i'd like to join, when will it be taking place?

Here's the message I sent to all participants:

The Tournament will be scheduled for 2:00 pm CST on Saturday, March 9th. If that is a problem, please let me know.

Time translation:
EST: 3 pm
CET: 9 pm
GMT: 8 pm

Mark this in your calendars and don't forget!! This is a one time deal; no second chances until next year! If you have questions or comments please post on www.themandogames.webs.com or on the thread in SWBFGamers Tournaments. The stats of the battle will be put on the website, along with awards for the best performances. Make sure you know all the rules and obey them to the letter. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

February 25, 2013, 01:51:47 PM #53 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:41:49 PM by Ltin

Quote from: Snake on February 24, 2013, 08:01:18 PM
Here's the message I sent to all participants:

The Tournament will be scheduled for 2:00 pm CST on Saturday, March 9th. If that is a problem, please let me know.

Time translation:
EST: 3 pm
CET: 9 pm
GMT: 8 pm

Mark this in your calendars and don't forget!! This is a one time deal; no second chances until next year! If you have questions or comments please post on www.themandogames.webs.com or on the thread in SWBFGamers Tournaments. The stats of the battle will be put on the website, along with awards for the best performances. Make sure you know all the rules and obey them to the letter. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Say, would it be possible to setup a training server with the map so the participants can train for this? Just askin' is all. :P

Yep, I'll be testing the map pretty much every night for this week.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Ltin on February 25, 2013, 01:51:47 PM
How many people plan on using gameranger for this?

Does anyone even still use gameranger other than me? (Dont answer that)
No :D

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 25, 2013, 03:39:42 PM
No :D
what part of dont answer that dont you get?
anyway, it looks like my services wont be needed.

The Games have been postponed until Saturday the 16th @ 3 PM Central (An hour more than before) because me and Helios will be unable to attend this Saturday. Maybe this will also give more people a chance to participate so get others to join!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Awesome :tu: I can come now :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins