Replacement for Droideka

Started by Roxas, December 10, 2012, 04:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anyone know of a class mod that will allow me to swap out the Droideka yet still retain online playability? The reason I am asking is because I want to practice a bit, but dealing with Droidekas would hamper the practice because I plan to only use one class during that game.

It doesn't have to actually retain online playability as I can swap it out for the original file, but it would be nice if it did as to save me the hassle of going back and forth.

December 10, 2012, 05:21:01 PM #1 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:23:06 PM by Buckler
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. 

But, if you mod the mission.lvl file, you can use any called unit on that map in any spot.

For example, you can use clone jet on the cis team instead of deka.  But you can not use emp jet instead of deka since the emp jet is not called during the clone era.  This will maintain online, no download compatibility.  Keep in mind that the server set the unit to play however.  So even if you see your clone jet in the spawn menu using your mod on your computer, if you play on a server that is not modded, you will spawn as deka.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet